ENORMOUS Eerie Walleyes!

• Anonymous

Hey all!

Out EFN Pro-Staff’er in Ohio put up a report on the home page a couple days ago about some really good fishing he’s been having on Eerie. He provided the GPS coordinates and the hot lures to get us all in the ball park.

Today he sends us out some pics sent to him by friends that went out and fished Eerie on the 12th of December. Holy smokes! Check out these photos and if you can get a boat to Eerie or if you’re in the area, I’d take a peek at the report Jason shared with us and get out and try and put one of these monsters in the boat.

Thanks to you for sending out the pics Jason… and the fishing report as well. Keep ’em coming.

EFN Webstaff

Anonymous

Thanks for posting the pics for me….

My fishing buddy Marc and his friend Greg were out Thursday evening and caught these two pigs… They were trolling cranks really slow with the electric bowmount T-motor in 15ft of water. Between three fish they had a 36 pound box…

The bite just keep getting better…. They bite all the way till ice up…

Jason

Anonymous

Wholly Molley !!

Anonymous

Maybe someday you can take me fishin’ Jason??? Tell your buds those are some of the most beautiful fish I’ve ever seen. How did you get your nickname/boat name?? OK, I don’t really want to know…LOL

Anonymous

Ok, let me clear up the whole “Stinky Fingers” issue once and for all…. LOL!!

My new boat was about 2 months old and nameless…. 3 friends and I were out fishing and relaxing (DRINKING) and we started discussing boat names…… Well one of our friends was a bit under the weather (Hammered) and being an $%#*%@% …….. Lets just say that he wasn’t helping out much. When my other buddy asked him if he had any valuable input, he burped and then blurted out a slurred “Stinky Fingers”…..

After that statement all the other boat names just didn’t seem to fit!!!

Take you fishing??? Sure!!! Anytime!! Let me know…. Jason

Anonymous

My buddies are coming out this spring for the 2nd year in a row. I can’t make it this year, but you can bet I’ll be towing a new boat out there next spring to fish with the group. I can’t wait. Then I can mark Erie off my list of water to fish. I’ve gotta try that Columbia out west too…. I hope to look you up then!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.