round lake

• shadrapla
    Participant
    cambridge mn

anyone know about this lake we are going to there for opener so i would like catch some slab crappies before opener we planning to leave here on thurs so do you know where we can catch crappies ???

shadrapla
    Participant
    cambridge mn

please anyone can reply this we will leave on thurs so i need to know which lake we can start to catch crappies

Anonymous

Shadrapala,

Where are you going to be staying? Cutfoot can be good. This is fairly close to round. If you go to Cutfoot, try on the East side of Williams Narrows, normally there are some pretty nice fish caught in that area. Another spot is in MacCavity bay on the south end on the edges of the reed beds.

By the end of the week, Red lake should be about prime. If I were going to go somewhere for some dandies and didn’t care about another 30-45 minute drive this is where I would go. If you go to Red, go out at the Tamarac River, head out of the channel and head North in the 3-8 foot of water. The fish are starting to show up in this area, so by the end of the week, it should be loaded.

Anonymous

Which Round Lake are you refering too?

What town is nearby. Unfortunately there are alot of Round lakes.

Thanks, hopefully we can help you out.

shadrapla
    Participant
    cambridge mn

i will stay at round lake it is by squaw lake

i have question if we going to red lake so what kind of lures and bait?? i never catch crappies there but i did catch walleyes couples years ago before ban keep

i will talk to my fishing buddies about it so another lake ?? so we can make decsion we planning to fishing crappies thurs. and friday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.