Packers

• STEVES
    Participant
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

What is all this backed in talk. GO PACK GO.

An IDOer (and a packerfan pot stirrer) was up to his old tricks last week. He’s been silent so far this week.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

They did not back in yesterday… let’s face it…they did however have the stars align to get to the playoffs…. not like they charged in even my team even helped them It was a complete game yesterday….(I assume the 2nd half was like the 1st) and any fan that seen that same effort in a team against the Lions a while back is a plain old liar. I like their odds to make the dance, ( I personally think they are praying for Chicago) but lets face it, it is NE’s to lose…. nice game.

big G

mbenson
    Participant
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

They did not back in yesterday… let’s face it…they did however have the stars align to get to the playoffs…. not like they charged in even my team even helped them It was a complete game yesterday….(I assume the 2nd half was like the 1st) and any fan that seen that same effort in a team against the Lions a while back is a plain old liar. I like their odds to make the dance, ( I personally think they are praying for Chicago) but lets face it, it is NE’s to lose…. nice game.

big G

G:

Yes they did get the stars to align, but overcoming the injuries like they did this year is a story unto itself and we were happy that the Vikes helped us in Philly, in fact, I thought it was telling of what could happen to Philly as they played into the latter part of the season.

Also Detroit made a great run at the end of the season. And they played the way they have been put together since Millen left. Interesting to think that Millen was a linebacker on one of the best teams in their era and he starts drafting with three wideouts??? Current management is building from the d-side of the ball and it is showing by keeping them in games.

They should have beat the Bears twice and lets face it the Bears could be the NFC’s rep at the SB… And the reason I was rooting for the Bears was it would make it more historical and having the Steelers beat the Jets would make it an all old NFL Super Bowl!!!

And lastly, easy for me to say now, but NE is out… If they were still in, and the Pack would have made it, it was what I hoping for… NE and the Pack so Rodgers could show losing to them earlier with Flynn wasn’t a complete fluke.

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.