Fox River in Berlin, WI????

• amwatson
    Participant
    Holmen,WI

Would anybody have any info on the Fox in Berlin? I am looking to find some info of where a person can fish from shore in town.
    I have to be able to get to the station and have the ambulance rolling within 5 minutes, that is why it would have to be in town.
    Also, what kind of fish are in the Fox? Any help would be appreciated.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Mike,
    There is a good smallie population in the fox. Deeper rocky runs will hold summer smallies. I don’t fish that far up, usually down towards Burlington. We used mostly fly rods and maribou leeches.

Give me a call when your in town!
    RW

amwatson
    Participant
    Holmen,WI

PM me your number Randy

diesel
    Participant
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Used to fish the fox in burlington and Rochester as well. Never got to the new berlin area. I agree with the previous message

Also there was good populations of white bass, channel cats, and smallish gills.

The occasional walleye can be found as well.

Good Luck.

D

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Quote:

Mike,
    There is a good smallie population in the fox. Deeper rocky runs will hold summer smallies. I don’t fish that far up, usually down towards Burlington. We used mostly fly rods and maribou leeches.

Give me a call when your in town!
    RW

Are you guys talking about the same Fox River?

Am Watson,
    Look up IDO member Rich Stadler. He lives on the Fox in Berlin and might be able to help you out.

Nope! I was thinking the fox river down here. Regardless though Mike, I’ll make a run up there. Berlin (NOT NEW Berlin) is only about 45 minutes north of me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.