I GOT A JOB!!!!!!

• drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Mike! I’ve been in school for a couple of years now and I just finished another semester yesterday. I can see the end in sight and might have a teaching spot this fall. Hope things continue to go well for you!

Joel

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Congrats Mike,
    Way to stick with it, Great example of doing the hard work and sacrifice for yourself and family,
    AND
    then being rewarded for it.
    Awesome,
    Jack

PowerFred

Congratulations and a big “THANK YOU” for choosing a true ” Service” career. Helping people out in their darkest hour is truly admirable and takes a special person. So far, God has blessed me to never need the services of an EMT, but I’m grateful that we have people like you who are willing to do that job.

Hopefully after a little time on the job you’ll find an opening in the LAX area. Commuting can get old.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My future plans are to finish my MA degree and then start the Paramedic program. I could start the paramedic classes this fall, but I really need to finish one program first and have an actual college degree. I REALLY want to be a paramedic, but the time spent in the field as an EMT-Intermediate Tech will help me in the long run for the next major step in the pre-hospital setting. I have talked to people who started their medic careers when they were in their 40’s and above.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

NICE! Way to go Wat’s!

Sounds like an interesting career!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Mike,
    My hats off to you for a job well done
    I am so pleased to hear your good news, and to see the way you’ve turned things around in your life.

Keep up the good work, and may success be with you

dave

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.