Anyone know any good Lakes around St Cloud area??

• molitor

I’m just wondering if anyone knows about any good lakes or river systems around the st. cloud area. Any info would be good

barbisfishn
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

I like Little Rock just north of town. I thought I was gonna fish it last week, but stayed on the Big Pond.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Tons…. for walleye, The Chain of Lakes in Richmond, 15 minutes west… Big Fish Lake, north of Cold Spring, 10 minutes, Beaver and Carnellian to the south 5 and 10 minute drive and the river on the east side in town. There are tons of options, with-in 30 minutes of town, let me know if you are looking for something specific.

big G

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

Beaver, Briggs and Julia, Big Lake by richmond, Clearwater and pleasant by annandale… I hope no body I know is going to read this post cuz I will lose a few friends

big_g
    Isle, MN

Glad you didn’t tell him about Cedar, by Annandale…

big G

seeds
    Bluff Country

If you guys had friends in Annandale I’d watch out! I grew up there… We like to keep our lakes free of extra traffic and publicity, too bad Jesse Ventura and Flip Saunders etc. are local lake home owners.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Hey…we didn’t even mention Sugar….

big G

seeds
    Bluff Country

Quote:

Hey…we didn’t even mention Sugar….

big G

That is one sweet lake

molitor

Ya my buddy has a trailer/land out on cedar but what im really looking for is the walleyes. Im gonna need something good to eat while living up in SCSU… I am getting sick of all this ramen noodle crap… haha

big_g
    Isle, MN

Then your right on the river …..head a little north, by Sartell, the dams produce eyes You can pretty much catch smallies everywhere… Will you have a boat ?

big G

molitor

No I will not be having a boat. Im really looking for a good ice lake but if theres a backwater thats descent i could check that out. The dams pretty good you say?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Take a Look at Big G’s Avatar and stop asking him questions about walleyes! Leave that up to the experts.

But yes, I’ve heard the river can be pretty good at the dam. G musta heard that from someone else!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.