Advise from IDOers on snosuit

• Ron Johnsen
    Participant
    Platteville wi

Buy just the bibs or the coat & bibs

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

If money is not a issue get both. i tryed on the coat and really liked it. It is nice enough that you could use it for everyday use. I think unless it’s really really cold outside you would be way to warn wearing both. I decided on just the Bibs but I could see myself getting the coat someday as well. Bibs or Coat and Bibs good problem to have.

Joe Scegura
    Participant
    Alexandria MN

I’d say the bibs are a must have! They are more waterproof and more durable than anything out there, hands down!

The coat is the warmest I’ve ever owned, but if you’re tight on cash or don’t need a warm jacket you could get by with something else. With that said if I’m fishing outside on a cold day this jacket stops the wind like nothing else .

Jami Ritter
    Participant
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

I’d say the bibs are a must have! They are more waterproof and more durable than anything out there, hands down!

The coat is the warmest I’ve ever owned, but if you’re tight on cash or don’t need a warm jacket you could get by with something else. With that said if I’m fishing outside on a cold day this jacket stops the wind like nothing else .

What Joe said

Jami

chris-tuckner
    Participant
    Hastings/Isle MN

Snosuit is awesome cold weather technology. What part of you gets coldest? If your bottom half gets cold from kneeling on ice..get the bottoms. If the top gets cold when wind and cold eventually find it’s way through with other jackets, get the Snosuit Jacket. I waited a year to get mine. If I was going to spend that kind of money, I wanted first hand reviews from buddies of mine that had them.

Well, I got both! I wouldn’t be without them now!

Ron Johnsen
    Participant
    Platteville wi

Thanks guys

Fife
    Participant
    Ramsey, MN

I’ve only had my set for a couple months, but I’ve tried it out on a few late season open water trips and it worked great. If I had to choose, I would say I really like the jacket more. The jacket is very easy to more around in and is very warm. I also like the feel of the jacket in the neck area. With alot of jackets they are very bulky under your chin when you zip them up completely and the Snosuit doesn’t do that. There are pockets everywhere and the ones for your hand are very warm and comfortable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.