Iowa Hawkeyes

• eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

QB hurt, that’s funny? Well at lest Wisconsin is still unbeaten and in the chase for the Big Ten, oh wait sorry about that. 20-10 sound familiar .

Hey went further then I thought they would, proud to be a Hawk fan.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

A guy can’t expect perfect things to come out of Iowa, hence no perfect season. It’s gonna be a rough next couple of weeks with the kid at the helm.

mikez
    Missoula MT, Eldridge IA

Pound them down Ohio State!!!!!

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

That back up QB has a long way to go before he makes it big in the Big Ten

HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

The Choke-eyes were due for a loss..beat all the gravy train up to this point. They will lose to ohio state by 21.. and smoke minnesota for a 10-2 season. They will get a Capital one bowl bid or allstate sugar bowl bid… get smoked in sugar bowl by tcu. Or smoked in capital one bid and get smoked by LSU. Just a prediction. Dang hawks..Stanzy better wrap it up, and buck up.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Quote:

That’s us laughing when we beat wisconsin. Maybe next year you can trully do the laughing. But NOT yet!

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

I think last week some badger fans thought we got lucky against Indiana when we beet them by 21. What was your score today? by 3?

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Quote:

That back up QB has a long way to go before he makes it big in the Big Ten

Hopefully a week of practice w/ the #1 team helps, cause you’re right on that. Have the right coach to deal w/ it though. Man what a year for injurys, qb,3 rb,cb,ol all starters.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

I think last week some badger fans thought we got lucky against Indiana when we beet them by 21. What was your score today? by 3?

a W is a W blah blah blah heard it all last week from you guys

At least the badgers werent way overrated

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Quote:

Looks to me like the badgers will have the same record as the hawks at the end of season. Here’s a you can cry in Waldo

rmartin
    United States

Quote:

Badgers played IU on the road whereas Hawks had them at home. There is a difference.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

quote: Badgers played IU on the road whereas Hawks had them at home. There is a difference.

Didn’t Iowa play Wisconsin at Wisconsin? Don’t understand your reasoning. sorry

andy-johnson
    Milwaukee, WI

Big game on Saturday, they are beat up but I am hoping they can win ugly again, Go Hawks!

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

It’s going to be close one but I say Iowa wins by 3 tomorrow. Will be a game of tricks.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

As much as I want them to Win, I don’t think so. Offense gives up 2 touchdowns and we lose by 14. Pryor has been playing real good lately.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I hope the Hawkeyes win just so we don’t have to see OSU get killed in a bowl game again. At least it would be refreshing to see Iowa get killed by a Pac 10 team instead

In all honesty, I really did wish Iowa the best this year after they beat the Badgers, it would be good for the big 10. OSU has proven to be way overrated in bowl games over the last 5-6 years, and it makes the conference look like a joke. It’s time for new blood on top of the big 10.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Quote:

I hope the Hawkeyes win just so we don’t have to see OSU get killed in a bowl game again. At least it would be refreshing to see Iowa get killed by a Pac 10 team instead

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

I saw a good tweet referenced on SI.com. Iowa will win if they convince OSU that Iowa is actually an SEC team and it is January.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I hope the Hawks prove me wrong, but I don’t think it will be close

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Quote:

I hope the Hawks prove me wrong, but I don’t think it will be close

ditto here

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

How close can you get and not win?? Well how bout overtime. That freshman QB really impressed me, too bad he always hits them in the numbers

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

The Hawks look to have a bright future at QB, I was quite impressed with the Freshman playing in the horseshoe!!!!!

Ed

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.