Outboard junkyard???

• walleye_wisdom
    Participant
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Does anyone know of a outboard engine junkyard, anywhere really. I’ve got an old Model 110 9.8hp i’m fixing for a friend and the part i’m looking for isn’t available anymore. I’ve found it two places, but they both want $75-100 for the part, and it’s just a little gear clutch for the lower unit.

The search engine on the site isn’t working or something because i searched for a post i saw not to long ago and it wouldn’t give me any results.

Surf-N-Turf
    Participant
    Stevens Point, WI

I think there is one in the Shakopee (SW MPLS) area. Name is something like Twin Cities Outboards? Gregory

outdoors4life
    Participant
    Stillwater, MN

Not sure but you might not have changed the timeline to search for. But I did it real quick and I think this is what you were looking for.?

What you are looking for?

big_dog_ia
    Participant
    Omaha, Ne

Jason down at http://www.fnamarine.com has quite a selection of used parts. Missouri. More than likely not updated on the website but a phone call wouldn’t hurt

Jason

mark_johnson
    Participant
    St. Croix River

Quote:

I think there is one in the Shakopee (SW MPLS) area. Name is something like Twin Cities Outboards? Gregory

It is twincities outboard….952.496.1951 I have got parts for our old boat there-if they dont have it, it probably doesnt exist.

clarence_chapman
    Participant
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

And your going to pay dearly for that part.
    any time you are dealing with outboard junk yard the know they have you by the go nads if you are going to them.
    Sorry for the bad news.

FRIVERS2
    Participant

The Merc parts are expensive. Try oldmercs.com. The guy probably has the part you need but may be on the high end.

walleye_wisdom
    Participant
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

well i found the part i need from a guy in florida and a few on Ebay, but it’s a lower unit part and it’s $74 + shipping That’s an awful lot for a small gear….

big dad
    Participant
    Rochester, Minnesota

S&M Salvage and Marine in Oronoco Minnesota – very reasonable

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.