Please Welcome IDA’s Newest Sponsor!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

In-DepthAngling is very pleased to announce our newest sponsor Jarrett Buxell and his on line auction company toBsold, Inc..

Jarrett’s generosity has been seen when he made the medallions for the ’07 Sturgeon Excursion and donated to the Brandon Rolen Foundation auctions.

Here’s more from Jarrett in his own words~

My name is Jarrett Buxell, aka STCROIXER. About the time I joined IDA, I moved to Afton to raise my two boys with my wife, Kristi. I was spending time on the river and reading posts from you guys about catching fish on the Croix, and new I wanted to learn for myself, and be able to spend time with my boys as they grow up teaching them what I have learned.

Last fall I made a conscious decision to increase my learning curve by hiring a guide to show me some tactics to target catfish and sturgeon. This is where BrianK comes into the story. I invited a friend to join me, and we met Brian at Evert’s Resort for a night of cat fishing.

That’s the night I caught the FEVER. My buddy landed a 63″ sturgeon, I landed a 52″ sturgeon and Brian set us up with more channel cats than we could count. Hands down, best money I have ever spent and what has turned out to be the cheapest part of my fishing journey so far. Since then, I have been using those tactics, and some new ones that I have learned while on IDA (VERY Special thanks to Steve DeMars) that have made it possible to have something of substance to share with my children. For that, I am eternally grateful!

Over the past year, while learning to fish, my wife and I have been working on building our own auction house. Growing up, I have always enjoyed going to auctions, I can almost relate the pure rush of catching a big fish to going head to head with someone in an auction and WINNING. Alternatively, it is like when you get that fish 10 feet away from the boat, now 5 feet, now bang ……. gone. Kinda like losing that bid for something you wanted so bad, but the price was too high and you didn’t win it. It doesn’t sit well with you …… for a while. But you keep going back for that next great deal, or that next huge fish!

Well, the dream has come true and we are opening our own online auction house, toBsold, Inc., downtown Minneapolis. We will set ourselves apart by providing the kind of service that I see people given here at IDA from other small companies. We are a family owned/operated business and we take that responsibility very seriously. We will be doing all kinds of auctions, from business liquidation auctions to storage facility foreclosure auctions and everything in between. Since we are strictly an online auction house, bidding can be done from anywhere you have internet access.

I have not been a member of IDA very long, but in the short time I have been here, it is obvious that IDA posses the same qualities we wish to extend to our customers. Ever since that night last fall with Brian, I have been a huge fan of IDA, and it was without hesitation that we will be advertising our new venture here.

Welcome to the family of site sponsors Jarrett and toBsold, Inc.!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Welcome Jarrett and hope to see you on the Croix soon!

Eric

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m thinking you’ll see him at 12:01 AM Saturday morning on the Croix!

Welcome Jerrett!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Thanks for sponsorship!!!!

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Welcome Jarrett – It is great to see your sponsorship on IDA.

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Thank ou for the sponsorship Jarret!

I’ll be seeing you on the croix very soon!

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Welcome aboard…Now you just need to get a day off so we can get out fishin’!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship Jarrett

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome Jarrett! Good to have you on board!

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Welcome to IDA, and thanks for the support.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Jarrett,
    Welcome aboard, and good luck with THE business…

Jack.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Sounds cool. Best of luck with the business and thank you for sponsoring IDA!

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Good to have you!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

THANKS for the Sponsorship Jarrett!

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Good luck with the business and thanks for the support!

Sully

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Great to have you here, Jarrett!!

evileye
    Milan Il

Welcome aboard !! and Thanks for the support

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Welcome and thank you. By the way if you ever have a sport shop liquidation let me know.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

welcome to the group!!!

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

Thanks everyone for the great welcome, I hope we will be able to pass on some great deals to you guys. And hopefully, I can help someone new to fishing to see the light too
    I continue to learn something new everytime I check in here, and it is with great pleasure that we join the others who find great value in sponsoring IDA

Now……. only 3.5 more hours till the fall “Sturgeon Diversion” begins, who’s gonna be out there tonight?

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Welcome Jarrett and thank you for your support!

micah-witham
    Richfield

welcome Jarrett. Glad you’re here.
    micah

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. Great to have you with us.
    Thanks, Bill

stuart
    Mn.

Welcome Jarret..see you on the water!!!!

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Thanks for the sponsership! As a rabid auctioner I’ll be sure to check out your new venture

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

Thanks again guys,

Yellowdog, we just uploaded a 500 item auction, go get ’em
    Lots of printers, copiers, desks, file cabinets, computer monitors and much, much more!
    Thanks again,

Jarrett

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.