IDA Beanie

• big_dog_ia
    Omaha, Ne

I had this hat made locally, trying to get the word out down here on a great site. I don’t know if there is a site sponser or connection that does embroidery? I had a bass logo made, they could make any type of fish.

IDA

Jason

big_g
    Isle, MN

Cool or I mean hot.

big g

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Better check with James or maybe Briank. Even with the best of intentions there could be a copyright problem putting out your own IDA design.

nascarfan
    stillwater,minnesota

Quote:

Better check with James or maybe Briank. Even with the best of intentions there could be a copyright problem putting out your own IDA design.

thats what i thinking

col._klink
    St Paul

NICE! Thats something I would buy

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

I see no IDA logo just the website? I’m sure he’s just fine!

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

He doesn’t say that he’s selling these hats. He only states that he’s trying to get the word out, I assume by wearing the hat.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks for contacting me earlier today Big Dog! I spent an extra day in Madison because of the weather. Just getting caught up here.

Big Dog is just trying to get the word out about IDA and is not selling anything…except good will towards IDA.

Back when I had a real job… I would send in a contrabution to IDA everyonce in a while. I knew that bandwidth cost money and to be honest…as you can tell by my post count, I used IDA a ton! Back then, with a 1000 or so members we had Gold, Silver and Bronze memberships. The site was, like now free…but if you felt like supporting the site, you could send in your money and have a title that listed the member as a sponsor.
    Now that IDA has grown to over 9000 registered members, countless unregistered lurkers and 40 million hits per month, the bandwith umm…well is higher…a lot higher.

When my company down sized about a year ago, the extra cash was gone and I thought I would contribute by spreading the word to others in respect to advertising. A couple great sponsors came on board.

James crowned me the ad guy.

It’s a joy to be able to spread the word of IDA and my hat’s off to Big Dog for wanting to spread the word in his area.

Thanks Big GUY!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

James crowned me the ad guy.

And I am the ad guy’s peon!

Wait… now that I typed that out… not sure I like the sound of that…

IDA is a great site! I got the IDO stickers on my truck and where my IDA hat… well… whenever I wear A hat. Great site that is growning by leaps and bounds!!!

Lookout google… here we come! #1 site on the net!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

No that didn’t sound good Dave But that’s the reason you started too isn’t it?

You just reminded me…While at the Madison Fishing Expo, I placed IDA cards in the mens room. They kicked me out of the womens Didn’t matter that I was just trying to spread the word.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Brian, that is exactly why I started… To spread the word of IDA. This sight has been my crutch for the last few years. I read the site morning noon and night… and just want to spread the happiness around. I have been handing out cards too. Haven’t had the guts to hit the womens bathroom like you, though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.