bowfishing

• waterfowler99
    Participant
    Midwest

since im now scanning some photos, does any one else get into bow fishing? it sure is fun.

waterfowler99
    Participant
    Midwest

couple times out last year

tony_p
    Participant
    Waterloo, IA

Bowfishing is a blast!AmWatson and I used to do alot of it we sure had alot of fun.I have not been out in a few years now, but would love to get back at it again.

dodge_boy
    Participant
    Minocqua, Wi

I do it all the time, what a blast. I have even been on those boats with all the lights and shot them at night. I am going to rig up one for my boat that is removable so I can do alittle more bowfishing. That is the one thing I wait for all winter.
    I will have to dig through some of my pictures and scan some in to share with everyone.

mike_j
    Participant
    Nashua Iowa

I also love bowfishing. I even had a Triple on carp twice last year. What a blast. I hear there is a tournament down at Lake Rathbun a couple of times this summer. Sounds like there are a lot of bighead carp down there.

robby
    Participant
    Quad Cities

Great job! Bowfishing always looked fun to me, but only done it once. I did have fun, only speared one fish, a carp. Anyways, how about the biggest challenge of bowfishing yet, remove all the Asian Carp from out waters. You will even get flying shots, like pheasant hunting with a bow. Please give it a try.

ltwillia0506
    Participant
    La Crosse WI

it rocks here on onalaska but i need more places to go

GNFISN
    Participant

And time! work and kids have kept me to just fishing. Gotta get back with it! used to go all the time – its a blast – shot a 54″ gar once.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.