March Snow

• gixxer01
    Avon, MN

We are getting dumped on up here. 6″ on the ground and its coming down hard!

All the slow progress for not.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

No kidding, good grief left champlin this morning and was coming down pretty good, baaaad choice to take 47 up to Princeton in rear wheel 1ton van. Almost white out conditions, got 6″ easy on ground up here.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

It would have been nice to have a nice spring.

desperado

Quote:

patience young grasshoppa

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

No kidding, good grief left champlin this morning and was coming down pretty good, baaaad choice to take 47 up to Princeton in rear wheel 1ton van. Almost white out conditions, got 6″ easy on ground up here.

Should have driven your minivan.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Still dry in Woodbury.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

I left download Minneapolis at 0740, got home here on cove bay at 1030. Anoka to milaca was the worst, one quarter to a half mile visibility at best. Milica to onamia wasn’t to bad. If you have to be on the roads today, slow down and have patience with your fellow commuter’s

tbrooks11

Quote:

Quote:

Im not sure why but i found this to be one of the more funny things ive heard in awhile… so thank you desperado lol

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Nothing in Hudson… right now at least

desperado

Quote:

Quote:

Im not sure why but i found this to be one of the more funny things ive heard in awhile… so thank you desperado lol

If you’re not sure why you find that to be funny, do you recognize the reference? … it’s from a TV show that aired 40 yrs ago

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

This has gotta be close to one of the longest, continuous snow falls I’ve seen. It has not stopped for about 16 hours now.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

This has gotta be close to one of the longest, continuous snow falls I’ve seen. It has not stopped for about 16 hours now.

You should move up here to the Keweenaw then if that turns your crank. It snows for weeks on end up here at times. ;-)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.