Flicker Shad sale at Fleet Farm

Hey guys,

Just thought I would pass along that Fleet Farm has Flicker Shads on sale for $2.99 this week. On top of that Berkeley has a $15 off $40 purchase rebate going on.

Brings the price per lure after rebate down to as low as $2.13 each!

Zach H

This is great news. Love these baits. Thanks for the post!

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Thanks for sharing Justin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You guys should watch the Fleet Farm Flyers in the promo forum.

Mike W was stocked up by last Saturday.

Zach H

I know Mike posted about the smash shads, which I went and purchased them as well. I had no idea the Flicker shads were on sale, and I was just there on Sunday…

Nitrodog

I don’t see the flicker shads in the ad as being on sale.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

My bad. They all look the same to me.

duke.harbaugh

Quote:

X2 I looked at em Saturday they were not 2.99.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

I was there today and they only had Smash Shads on sale.

Quote:

Quote:

Don’t know about the ad but they were on sale at the Blaine location this afternoon.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don’t know about the ad but they were on sale at the Blaine location this afternoon.

It must be just that location. But I’m sure they will be going on sale really soon. Besides that they don’t work very good any ways.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Personally think $2.99 is a little to much for a flicker shad. Guess I got spoiled buying them at $1.99 for the first few years they were out.

Loaded up on the smash shads. The selection at Oakdale is a little low now. They had a ton of flicker shads in the 3-packs. Don’t think they were on sale.

-J.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Personally think $2.99 is a little to much for a flicker shad. Guess I got spoiled buying them at $1.99 for the first few years they were out.

Loaded up on the smash shads. The selection at Oakdale is a little low now. They had a ton of flicker shads in the 3-packs. Don’t think they were on sale.

-J.

The Smash Shad is really a good well made lure.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

IF you pay 2.99 for them… and buy enough to get the full $15 rebate, you are at less than 1.99.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

IF you pay 2.99 for them… and buy enough to get the full $15 rebate, you are at less than 1.99.

I don’t do rebates.

-J.

Chuck Melcher

Quote:

Quote:

I don’t do rebates.

-J.

I’m not above the cost of a stamp and five minutes to save money on something I would buy anyway. At this rate, I’m ahead by $180/ hour. Just saying…

They are on sale at Gander and the others. Fleet Farm will be soon enough, and the original topic of this thread may be a case where they are matching others.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Quote:

I don’t do rebates.

-J.

Buy’em anyhow, folks not sending in rebate forms is what they are counting on.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Yep. Found both flicker shads and smash shads for $2.99 today at the blaine store. 7s are starting to get pretty well picked over. Off to the Champlain store this afternoon. They typically seemed to be better stocked than Blaine.

The $4.99 shad raps are a decent price to.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Yep. Found both flicker shads and smash shads for $2.99 today at the blaine store. 7s are starting to get pretty well picked over. Off to the Champlain store this afternoon. They typically seemed to be better stocked than Blaine.

The $4.99 shad raps are a decent price to.

I just picked up five more number sevens at oakdale. I’ve never fished the Flicker Shads, any good?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Not bad for a $3 crankbait. Tuning can be a issue. The 7s typically run straight out of the package. IF not they are real tricky to tune. Adjustments to the eye are so small you wont even see it. Other than that they are fish catchers.

Smash shad sales ends today. Flickers on sale all next week.

Chuck Melcher

Don’t forget about the rebate on Flicker Shads…..

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Rochester Fleet Farm has both the Rapala and the Flicker Shads on sale.

Zach H

Just stopped at Mills in Saint Cloud and the price is also 2.99 there too. It says in-store special, so it might be certain stores. Picked up a handful and they have plenty in stock. Looks like a freshly stocked shelf full of $4.99 shad raps as well. This is a great time of year to stock up, because it seems as soon as the water opens up their shelves become very bare and it seems like they never catch up throughout the year.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.