Look what was walking through my back yard.

• Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

I got home from work and looked out the back windows and a Bobcat was walking by under the bird feeders. Really neat to see

bigpike

That is very cool

BBKK
    IA

About $100 walking through your back yard there… could buy a TUCR quicktip!

iowa roger
    North central Iowa

Kevin, add another zero to the pelt price of that that kitty right there.

BBKK
    IA

Maybe for a perfect pelt, skinned fleshed and dried. You are probably closer than I am though.

BBKK
    IA

If I ever get the opportunity to take one, its going to be a fully body mount. I don’t care if I have to get a bank loan to do it!

robby
    Quad Cities

Thanks for sharing! They are rare down here but it seems the population is increasing. Downright Cool!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Oh come on guys, that just a big ol’ Tom that had it’s tail frozen off.

castle-rock-clown

hey, that’s my cat Tinkerbell! keep her for me till i get out there to ya…what’s your address?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

^ See? Bobcat. Dreamers.

PS Castle, keep your damn cat in the house.

castle-rock-clown

It wasn’t my fault BK. she was fishing with my son and I when the kid picked her up and thew her in the water. He started hollering “cat fish, cat fish”. We were on the Wisconsin river just north of Merrill by Newwood campground. She swam so fast we couldn’t keep up and off she ran. she loves having her belly rubbed.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

It wasn’t my fault BK. she was fishing with my son and I when the kid picked her up and thew her in the water. He started hollering “cat fish, cat fish”. We were on the Wisconsin river just north of Merrill by Newwood campground. She swam so fast we couldn’t keep up and off she ran. she loves having her belly rubbed.

Didn’t have a quick strike rig set up on that thing, seems like a waste of a cat to me.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

very cool, thanks for sharing!

stuart
    Mn.

Very nice animal!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That is very cool! Thanks for sharing.

iowa roger
    North central Iowa

Kevin, maybe add a C note or two to that price even.
    Not to change the subject a bit but cougars are being seen on occasion down bye my ole stamping grounds around Council Bluffs, my sister down there has one checking out her llamas out.
    I guess these animals have to live some place.
    They have a trapping season in Iowa in the southern tier of counties here for bobcats.

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Castle Rock Clown I’ll try to catch her for ya but i’m not going to rub her belly. Have you really been to the Newwood Park area? I fish the river above and below the park quite often. I live on the Prarie river on the northside of Merrill.

castle-rock-clown

Its been a couple years, but I fished above grandfather dam hyw 107 and J. Otherwise I like the grouse hunting around that Conservation Ave area.

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

That is a dandy. Too bad it takes 10 or so years to get a tag.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.