Anyone have any old yard jarts?

• Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I still have all 10 toes

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_15304470586622.jpg

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

If you think lawn jarts are dangerous, try playing beer darts…..

Took one in the shin…literally stuck in the bone. I’ll see if I can round up the pictures we took on an old phone before pulling it out and resuming drinking on the river toast

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Have a buddies uncle’s house who has about 10 jarts stuck in the roof. We’d play from one side of the house to the other. One night we had “kite tails” tied on them, soaked in gas, on fire….. For effect of course.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Anyone ever been clunked by a horseshoe that took a bad bounce? More dangerous than lawn jarts if playing on hard soil/sand cause you’re not expecting 2Lbs. of steel to be heading for your shins.

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

I loved playing jarts as a kid. One tip, move your lawn hose first. They will go straight through. doah

tucrs
    NW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>18fisher wrote:</div>
    If you think lawn jarts are dangerous, try playing beer darts…..

Took one in the shin…literally stuck in the bone. I’ll see if I can round up the pictures we took on an old phone before pulling it out and resuming drinking on the river toast

Agreed most dangerous game ever… funny though pulling darts out from peoples legs.

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Loved Jarts. Chicken was fun also, throw in air high as you can,, see who was first to run. waytogo Goes right along with BB gun fights as a kid woot We did wear football helmets though. Safety first

Tim Watson

I have an original set I’ll part with. PM me if interested.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3462.jpg

2. IMG_3461.jpg

melissa hyvare

I have an original set I’ll part with. PM me if interested.

Tim, are you still willing to part with the Jarts..ha ha

if so, how much?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

So what’s the deal? People google Lawn Jarts to see if there’s anyone buying them on the world wide web??

Tim Watson

$50 plus shipping from southern Wi.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

So what’s the deal? People google Lawn Jarts to see if there’s anyone buying them on the world wide web??

Whoever runs the SEO for this community does a really good job. IDO pages commonly appear near the top of my google searches for various things.

That’s how I ended up here actually, I had never even heard of the tv show. I just realized I was always coming here so may as well join up!

Angie Beaulieu

I have these available

Attachments:
    1. C03FE05E-2224-4EF4-A763-641CE7C0C23D.jpeg

Japhy Ryder

I’ve got a nice old set. Includes targets. One single fin is broken but included and could easily be epoxied. DM me if interested.

Paige Norris

Does anyone still have a set for sale? Our dad has been looking for a set for years and in an effort to help him I stumbled upon this feed.

Karen Schepner

I have two sets. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_4770.jpg

2. IMG_4769.jpg

3. IMG_4768.jpg

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Apparently that’s the case. I mean, at least 5 new members from this post alone coffee

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brian Klawitter wrote:</div>

Whoever runs the SEO for this community does a really good job. IDO pages commonly appear near the top of my google searches for various things.

That’s how I ended up here actually, I had never even heard of the tv show. I just realized I was always coming here so may as well join up!

I agree, I was just looking for good Spam recipes. whistling

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

I’d be interested in a set! PM me…

Jeff Olsen

Hello, been reading the site for years and came across this thread. So i registered to let you know I have two sets of jarts id be willing to part with.

Each set has original box, 4 jarts varying condition but serviceable with a little duct tape, and two rings.

if interested pm me or email at [email protected]

picture attached, if you want more let me know

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1125.jpg

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

Yep. And their only post too!

Lance Boiselle

i do have a set, i am a machinist. did not want to pay mad $ so i made a set. bought the new style safe set, and modified it. i dare anyone to tell the difference, except for it being made of stainless steel and tungsten. sure i’ll sell them.

Bryan thompson

Stumbled upon this on google while trying to find somewhere to sell my set I HAVE A SET OF FRLANKLIN LAWN DARTS (4) TWO BLUE TWO RED STILL IN THE BOX BUT NO RINGS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!!! Email me or on me at [email protected]

Attachments:
    1. 16099116605811702238032612012424.jpg

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.