mighty bite

• jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Anyone try the mighty bite lures? Do the lures hold up to multiple fish strikes? Seems like they could work fairly decent.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im sure they would catch river fish. They bite on just about anything.

BBKK
    IA

Here you go…

“mighty bite looks like a berkley swimbate oh and whats that company that makes worm rattles and there’s all kinds of fish attractants and what is that a styro fish float your not going to prove to me this is not a gymick”

“Makes the big base seem stupid. It’s like they act starved or something”

“Looking at “ALL” the comments, “fishermen” say they hated this. These were people who were using other baits at the same time in the same places. The only people, except for the Con-Artists, who gave it more than 1 start have NEVER tried it and don’t know if it works. I’m no pro, but I’ve got 8 tackle boxes, 2 boats, and about 15 rods

“A great item for the price. This item has a little bit of everything in it for the avid fisherman. It arrived as promised and my boss’ son loved it.”

troutbum
    St. Paul

Banjo Minnow Part II

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Banjo Minnow Part II

Whatcha talking about Willis?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I can think of a lot of other stupid stuff I could buy with $20. Would be fun to see the wifes reaction to find that on her pillow.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Did banjo minnow have a dinner bell and dissolving scent stick?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Think some of those had something like alka seltzer you put in them. The tablet would dissolve and fizz to attract the fish. Most likely better at catching fishermen than fish.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.