green bay getting help…….

• drew-evans
    Participant
    rochester MN

i am not a packer hater just a football fan, all i can say is wow about the officiating so far in green bay, how did they penalize wrong team on the punt???? unbelievable! and then the helmet call, his helmet was sitting on top of his head he had to take it off to even try and put it back on! not impressed i hope that the 49 ers get a bone thrown their way to make up for the awful calls!! maybe rogers should just throw a pick to get this game back on even ground.

Paulski
    Participant
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Sorry, but he did not just take his helmet off, he threw it off to the ground, that is a penalty every time.

drew-evans
    Participant
    rochester MN

Quote:

Sorry, but he did not just take his helmet off, he threw it off to the ground, that is a penalty every time.

yeah after watching the replay a few times i kinda was thinking that myself too, i still cant believe the call on the punt though. there was no block in the back really from either team but then to give the penalty to the defensive guy thats running in front of the blocking packer?? i dont think the officials were quite in the game yet at that point.

pbitschura
    Participant

I agree. Harbaugh is about to blow a gasket.

Jeff Bennett
    Participant
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Guess I better go up stairs to watch the game.

Paulski
    Participant
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Don’t worry, they just handed them a call on Matthews…

drew-evans
    Participant
    rochester MN

this is i think the worst officiating i have ever seen the only thing with the bad roughing the passer call is, is that there should of been a pass interferance call.

bigpike
    Participant

SF had three – count them three false starts the last drive and not one call….. Pee poor, insert correct word – and I seen allot of poor

eyesfishin
    Participant
    Somerset, WI

Th is terrible. They missed a obvious false start too. Some things are judgement calls but not when a guy jumps a full second ahead of the rest of the line. Nice job on the replacement refs.

rkd-jim
    Participant
    Fountain City, WI.

Take off your “purple shades”……they are equally bad both ways

james_walleye
    Participant
    rochester, mn

Both ways? Hmmmm. No block in the back…..here we will let you back in the game GB…….lol.

BBKK
    Participant
    IA

These calls are terrible. At the beginning there were 8 bad calls against GB in a row. Now they are being equal and calling bad calls on both teams.

What the hell was that? Packers just ran one back and the refs threw a flag for illegal block so SF started to relax, was coming back. Then the refs decide there was no foul but they are going to review the return to see if he stepped out (not even close).

Worst officiating I have EVER seen in any sport.

taz
    Participant
    Frederic wi

Quote:

x2

BBKK
    Participant
    IA

Anyone catch the end of the seahawks Vs cardinals game? Refs gave the seahawks 4 TO’s in the 2nd half.

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Anyone catch the end of the seahawks Vs cardinals game? Refs gave the seahawks 4 TO’s in the 2nd half.

My boys need all the help they can get.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.