I have finally said “I DO”

• drew-evans
    rochester MN

After 10 years of friendship and serious dating I said I do to my now beautiful wife (laura Duffie) of madison WI!! we were married by her uncle on my dads property near Pine Island MN, in a stunning small field surrounded by beautiful SE MN woods! i have very few pics from the wedding but here are a few i have received, cant wait for the rest to come!!

chirp
    Rochester

Drew, congrats on your wedding. Been married 32 years myself and never regretted a minute of that. Good Luck to you and your Bride.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Congrats Drew

Btw.. let me know when the fishing equipment sale starts

Naaaaa J/K you… may it last a life time

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

Congrats Drew

Btw.. let me know when the fishing equipment sale starts

Naaaaa J/K you… may it last a life time

i dont think we need to worry about that our vehicle is packed with all the fishing gear i own for our three day honeymoon….. and she is just as excited to use it as me….. just not in as long of time periods as i am.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Congrats Drew. Enjoy your three day fishing excursion…er, honeymoon.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Congrats Looks like you had awesome weather in a awesome place Enjoy the honeymoon

stuart
    Mn.

Here to many great years together.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Congrats and best wishes to your lucky bride

drew-evans
    rochester MN

one thing i left out that many may find kinda cool is that me and four of my buddies met laura and four of her girl friends in mexico on spring brake back in 2003 and not only did our relationship turn into a life long one but also one of my buddies Zach that was on that trip will be getting married to one of her g/f Thea this fall, they also met on the same trip!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Congrats Drew, it really sounds like you have found yourself a great catch. Enjoy the fact that she will fish with you, not all gals will do that.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Congrats Drew! 10 years of friendship eh? I’ve been with the FW of mine for 22 years now, and all it cost me is putting up with her in the front of the boat. Happy H-moon to ya and best wishes.

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

Drew-
    Congrats. Man long ones.
    I’ve got Pine Island blood in me too. Both mom and dad are buried in the cemetery there. One grandpa was a PI dairyman and the other the town dentist!! Dad was on the board of the PI Cheese Factory when it WAS a cheese factory!! Small world.

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Congrats on finding a “keeper” Not always easy to find a gal that can live with someone who wants to be in the outdoors all the time so you are very lucky!

Lil Guppy
    Lake City, Mn

Congratulations Drew! Looks and sounds like you got a good one! Best of luck and see you back on the water soon! Have a good honeymoon.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

Drew-
    Congrats. Man long ones.
    I’ve got Pine Island blood in me too. Both mom and dad are buried in the cemetery there. One grandpa was a PI dairyman and the other the town dentist!! Dad was on the board of the PI Cheese Factory when it WAS a cheese factory!! Small world.

thanks!, its a small world. and P.S. it may not be a true cheese factory now but it does make 100 percent of the powdered cheese for cheetos!!

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Congrats Drew.. May you both have a long and happy life together… Hows Ela doing Jack was asking…

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

congratulations

to a long and happy life

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

Congrats Drew.. May you both have a long and happy life together… Hows Ela doing Jack was asking…

thank you! Ella is doing great! how is jack? he is probably at his breaking point waiting for this hunting season……. i feel mine get more and more energy when it starts to get cool like this like they know whats coming.

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

Drew Congrats and best wishes!!

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I knew that CWD zone was for a reason…… Celebrate Wedding Day
    Congrats to you both.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

that’s a cool story! Congrats

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.