Deadlist catch

• yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

How long does everyone think Chris the new green horn on the wizard is going to last ? He has no idea what the h### is going on .

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Not long….if he makes it out alive.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

3 words. Medevac.

Oh wait, Coast Guard Medevac.

chirp
    Rochester

Nobody lasts to long with Keith.

red89
    Hudson

Its looking like one of the next episodes probably that keith has to call the coast guard when the guy is shaking and looks like he is about to die. They really know how to play up the drama, but I do like the show.

kroc0005

Great season thus far, enjoying the young rivalry of the seabrooke and rambling rose.

sandmannd

Is it just me or does anyone else like to see Keith not catch the blue crab. Didn’t see last nights yet though. I’m just not a fan of a guy that flies off the handle like he does.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Pretty good season. It was awesome to see keith fail on the bluecrab too! I gotta tell ya though, the Seabrook is my favorite rig. Captain runs that ship like a champion.

Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

I know they like to build up the drama,but in all the seasons,it is has just dumbfounded me how nobody has beat the crap out of Keith other than when they had the captain’s bet payout at the end of the one season. Boss or not if somebody is in my face screaming like that, he most likely to end up bleeding or sleeping. Screaming like that at your crew no matter what job it is does not make production go up.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I know they like to build up the drama,but in all the seasons,it is has just dumbfounded me how nobody has beat the crap out of Keith other than when they had the captain’s bet payout at the end of the one season. Boss or not if somebody is in my face screaming like that, he most likely to end up bleeding or sleeping. Screaming like that at your crew no matter what job it is does not make production go up.

Dont forget the time Jonathan put the smack down on Keith at the pre-fishing get together.. THAT was awesome!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Boy, if you guys don’t like Kieth, you must really hate Wild Bill. That guy is bipolar. I did like the line about his son making his mom proud. I think he would have cracked him too if there wasn’t a camera.

As for Kieth, I like how he was all quiet when he let the one greenhorn go. Then up in the wheel house he went off on sorrys getting people killed.

You remember when Sig used to be the biggest dick of the fleet? Now he is my favorite.

Sorry, I think most my references are from the previous episode.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I dont see fully sane people taking on this kind of career.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

True. I feel bad for the camera guys. You really don’t get the affect of how much those boats roll and pitch in bad weather.

Bob/MN

I have to admit that type of fishing is a hard way to make a living. I enjoy the program and recorded last night’s show.
    The down side is after watching the program I always have a craving for crab legs.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Pretty good season. It was awesome to see keith fail on the bluecrab too! I gotta tell ya though, the Seabrook is my favorite rig. Captain runs that ship like a champion.

I like the Seabrooke and Scoot too, but it looks like he may have been talkin’ trash a little too soon before the end of the game when it comes to the bet with Elliot on the Ramblin’ Rose.

Now he and the Seabrooke are limping home 485 NM with one seized engine. Unless that turns out to be something very minor, he’s out of the game for at least a week. Elliot could make this interesting if he can put together a good week. Good luck turns around pretty quickly up there.

Kieth is a tool. At some point, unless you are [censored], it will occur to most normal people that if you’re constantly having the same problem over and over again, maybe it’s YOU that’s causing the problem. Kieth hires on a Greenhorn that has never seen the ocean and never even been on an airplane and it’s the greehorn’s fault when he does an epic fail? Keith is a total asshat.

Meanwhile Sig and Johnathan just fill their tanks. No fuss, no muss, no Wizard drama-queen antics.

Grouse

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

I’m surprised no one has given him a pimp slap yet. When you consider the rough and tumble type of guys that usually work on those boats and combine it with the stress of working in a harsh environment with little or no sleep, I can’t believe one of them hasn’t had a go at him yet.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Will be interesting to see if Johnathan Hillstrand will be able to quit smoking. Being that I once smoked cigs like those guys, I’m guessing they picked a bad time to try.

-J.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I’d like to see more Time Bandit!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.