WHY

• Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

Everts post something & then people vent then by by because there a site sponser just let people vent there just trying to let people know things have change for the worst i thought that this site was to let people know where the best places to go. this post won’t last long

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Are they still a site sponsor?

Personally, I am kind of bored with all the bashing. It’s kind of turned into a playground thing where everyone piles on. I wonder how many of them even have first hand experience or have ever even launched from there.

Last time I checked, IDO was a business. They just happen to be more tolerant than many other fishing sites.

If it is that important to you, maybe you should start your own site or blog where you could post about it and get the word out. And that is an honest suggestion, not a barb.

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

I just found out no thanks to a great IDOER no name from me

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I believe there are right ways and wrong ways to do all things in life and somethings just weren’t being done the right way in those post!

We all here on IDO try to make this a POSITIVE place to share our outings and given info and using thier given judgement they put the to those post before someone really says something offensive and may regret later I believe.

I personally don’t feel this site is the place for those comments. We all bi*tch and complain but does that change or help anything ? NO!!

He was a friend of my family also !!!!

Aslo no longer are they a site sponsor.(Everts)

JMHO

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Everts post something & then people vent then by by because there a site sponser just let people vent there just trying to let people know things have change for the worst i thought that this site was to let people know where the best places to go. this post won’t last long

The only Everts Resort thread posted in the last week or so has not been deleted or moderated in any way at this point.

Everts Walleye Reward Thread

FYI – Everts Resort is not a sponsor of this site.

With regards to our moderation efforts with the various Everts Resort posts over the last couple months we’ve tried to find the middle ground between allowing people to express their concerns and opinions regarding the resort and new management and our overall need to keep threads on a positive and constructive course. It has been a very difficult line to walk as the amount of anger and dissatisfaction over the changes has been unbelievably potent which takes threads in an unproductive direction almost immediately.

The current thread has remained in place at the request of Everts Resort management. We will do what we can to allow that thread to remain for this reason.

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Quote:

Quote:

The only Everts Resort thread posted in the last week or so has not been deleted or moderated in any way at this point.

Everts Walleye Reward Thread

FYI – Everts Resort is not a sponsor of this site.

With regards to our moderation efforts with the various Everts Resort posts over the last couple months we’ve tried to find the middle ground between allowing people to express their concerns and opinions regarding the resort and new management and our overall need to keep threads on a positive and constructive course. It has been a very difficult line to walk as the amount of anger and dissatisfaction over the changes has been unbelievably potent which takes threads in an unproductive direction almost immediately.

The current thread has remained in place at the request of Everts Resort management. We will do what we can to allow that thread to remain for this reason.

WELL SAID JAMES!
    Maybe you should do guest moderators so they can experiance what is required!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Uh oh. I bet not a lot of people knew about that thread. I am taking bets.

fishbait

Quote:

Uh oh. I bet not a lot of people knew about that thread. I am taking bets.

Sorry but that thread was posted for everyone to read until it got move down and off the list. I was at Everts 3/27/11 and Dean help me with picking the right baits for the current conditions. Dean had gone home and some guy came out complaining how we go of cheap on our launch fee and that won’t happen again. We paid what they charged us with out question $7. He was still complaing as I drove off. We
    put in the rest of the week on the Wisc shut.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

And it’s your civic duty to still be complaining about it 3 1/2 months later?

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Reminds me of that scene in Forest Gump… you know, the rally at the capitol?

“There is only one thing I can say about Everts Resort. At Everts Resort………………………………………………………………………………………….
    And that’s all I got to say about that”

mud

Not really a bashing. Just the truth. I drove down with my son and it turned into a suck balls trip for us. Would hate to see anyone else drive a long way to experience that. On the other hand, like any other business your customers are first. Without them, you simply won’t exist. Too tight in this economy to run a poor operation. You can’t expect people to stick around just because of your location. Learn to take some criticism for your business as a constructive way to make it better, or get out plain and simple. Your ex customers will drive you into the ground if you treat them like chit. Could also be going the other way. When things were great, everyone had nothing but good to say about Everts. Now it’s just nothing but bad. Not our fault.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.