Use a social account for faster login or easy registration.

Clearwater this sunday 7/25

• AllenW
    Participant
    Mpls, MN

Going to try Clearwater this sunday with the wife, going after anything that bites but hoping for crappies or walleyes.
    Used to hit crappies on the south end using a pink and white tube bait with a minnow, toss out in 10-15 fow let sink and retreve slowly.

Never had much luck with walleyes, but I hear leeches or crawlers work well.

Used to be a private pay to launch on the south end by 24 and 39, he still there?

Any suggestions?
    tia

Al

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Best of luck Al. Still trying to find a good catting spot to invite you to fish after work. Giving another spot a try tonight if all things work out…which they normally don’t.

AllenW
    Participant
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Best of luck Al. Still trying to find a good catting spot to invite you to fish after work. Giving another spot a try tonight if all things work out…which they normally don’t.

Thanks, remember I have the boat too, if ya want to just go sit on the river some weekend and see what bites..:)
    But afterwork a spot to go sit might be nice too.

Al

roger_k
    Participant
    St. Cloud, MN

Hey Al!

The private access is still open in the bay on 24, I think its $5. That bay has been good for me right at dark or after trolling for walleyes. Also, try the narrows during the day along the deep edges.

kroger3
    Participant
    blaine mn

Pay access is still there. Good luck! Eyes were there eariler this year but you had to really work for them.

AllenW
    Participant
    Mpls, MN

Thanks guys, considering the big zero we got at Washington, the wife’s got me under pressure to produce…..er…fish…that is…

Al

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.