fishing league

• centralmneyeguy
    Becker, MN

Hey guys,
    I have been thinking about starting a Wright County fishing league and am just wondering how many people would be interested in doing this. The lakes I considered are 1. Clearwater 2. Cedar 3. Pleasant 4. Sugar 5. Sylvia/Twin 6. Pulaski 7. Buffalo 8. Maple. It would be a multi-species league on a point system. All but a couple of the lakes would be fished twice. It would run from the week after opener until mid August. The fish we would fish for would be Walleye, Bass, and Northern. It would be a catch and release only and I would limit it to 12 two man teams at a cost of $125.00. If I see enough interest I may try getting it going this year. I also want to know if there are any others out there and contact numbers for the people running them. I don’t want to have two league events going on a lake at a time. If it doesn’t happen this year I may try getting it going next year. Thanks, Matt

fish509
    St. Michael

Just saw your post from April. There are several leagues around the area and pressure gets to be a lot. send a pm for more info.

centralmneyeguy
    Becker, MN

I have decided against starting that up for now, but am considering seeing how much interest there is for a fall league in 2008. A friend of mine suggested that to me and it sounded like a good idea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.