Out today trying for bass!!

• gjk1970
    Participant
    Annandale Mn.

Went out this morning started out on Clearwater, lake was rough water temp was 70.2 weeds are high and water low. We worked the edge of weeds, depths between 3 to 10 FOW. Threw 4.5″ plugs salt and garlic,realistix,threw rubber frogs, top water spinners, rattle traps and got nothing interested. Made a move up the river to Augusta, water temp there was 68.8 deeper lake.The wind was nothing near Clearwaters. Started working the lily pads got attacked by panfish landed a snake, made a few more moves before we got into some bass working the baits from shore 2 feet out to the sitting depth of the boat of 20 FOW nothing in size all about a pound. After 4 hours and nothing in pictures, we called it quits.
    Don’t have a clue what has happened to the bite perhaps the flexuation in tempature,change of pressure. Not a clue otherwise!

dan-larson
    Participant
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Find the deeper edges, 12-15, jig n pig, black and purple, or black and blue. Just one man’s opinion, I know it is working on the waters that I get out on.

gjk1970
    Participant
    Annandale Mn.

thanks for the input I will have to try that if I get back out on the lake this year. Tragedy in family has now put a stop on my free time for fishing..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.