Menomin, Dells Pond,or betrween Chippewa dams

• Anonymous

Anyone out on these lately. Found out Thursday it will be about 3 weeks before I get out in myTrophy 170 Low comression and a flat spot in throttle so I guess it needs a little work. Rebuild. Oh well she should be good as new when I get it back and from the sounds of it better than when I bought it used. Let me know if your slaying any on these lakes I figure crappies should be hitting good on tainter and I only began fishing Dells pond this past winter but we got into some nice crappies so looking forward to fishing it this spring and summer some. I guess I’ll maybe try it in a 14 foot Sea King with my 7.5 kicker motor. That’s Sea King not Sinking. I see the Chippewa is finally getting back to normal so the fishing on the river or (Dells Pond) should be getting better. Steve

Anonymous

I was out on the chip river above Jim Falls (Old Abe lake), thurs. 5/16 for about 4 hrs smallmouth fishing, got 2 smallies 1 snake pike, and about a 27-28 inch musky, water level didn’t seem that high and was clear, but the current was flowing pretty fast. I’ve mostly been lake fishing and not doing much river fishing though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.