Wisc. Dream’n

• Anonymous

I’m sit’n here with the Ol’ Miss about 6″ below flood stage and think’n about that 45″ Musky try’n to jerk my arm off !! You guys don’t know how good ya have it!!

Ask my friends, my favorite saying “I’m a Wisc. person trapped in an Iowa’ns body !! Ha

I’ll be up there in a couple of weeks and with the river flooding as usual, I can hardly wait !

If anyone is interested and still reading this, I head to NW Wisc. (Sawyer, Washburn and Polk Counties) for some musky, lm/sm bass and crappie. My base of operation is down in Birchwood where I fish from Hayward down to Rice Lake and over to St Croix Falls.

GoFish

Kensyl Reading——-EFN ProStaff

Ol’ Miss Guide Service

Anonymous

Kreading:

It’s not so bad to be an Iowegian. I spent many good years there as a Wisconsinite. Spent about four years in Decorah and then another four in Muscatine. While you’re up in the Northwoods, go to the east and try some of the Vilas/Onieda County Lakes. By the way the Hayward area has some great fishing. We have about 3200 of them in a 60 mile radius. Enjoy reading your posts on the ftr. Was down to Trempealeau before the high water.

mbenson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.