Eau Claire area lakes? Need advice.

• Anonymous

I have recently moved to the Eau Claire area and am wondering what lakes around here are the best lakes for walleye, bass, and panfish. I moved here from Lake Pepin and have not really fished inland lakes at all. I am very used to fishing the “Big Slough” and not real knowledgable about lake fishing or what lakes are good or even where to begin when I get there. Is there anybody out there who has fished lakes like Altoona, Wissota, Popple, Pike, Eau Claire, or Half Moon that would be willing to lend a fellow fisherman a hand? If so, could you please respond to my post? My wife and son are very excited to fish this year. I would like to make it a memorable one. Thanks so much for your time.

Anonymous

Don’t pass go don’t collect $ 200.00 Go back three paces to the bass forum on Fish the River. I answered you there. LOL. Steve

Anonymous

I live in EC and fish the area quite regulary.

This is not a spam message. I built a website, Chippewa Valley Fishing. It may prove helpful to you and others in the area. Post some messages or questions you have about the area. I am familiar with most of the lakes in the Eau Claire area. I’ll help you out as much as I can.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/GLEA8449/

Dman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.