tourneys

• Pax
    Participant
    Woodville, WI

Are any of you planning on fishing any tournys in western ‘Sconi this season?

Anonymous

What tourney’s would you be talking about. I don’t know of too many. Do you ever get over to say Spring Valley to

fish or say Nugget lake? Both good lakes but electric only. Steve

Pax
    Participant
    Woodville, WI

Have never fished Nugget but would like to. I only live just north of Woodville. Just seems more right to head north to fish instead of south – guess that’s my excuse for being so close yet not fishing it. I know that there are at leat 5 tourneys on Wapo, quite a few on Balsam usually, Bone, and Deer, not to name a bunch of really small one on other lakes. I’d just like to be able to get into a few more this year than I have in the past.

Anonymous

I haven’t been over to Nugget in quite a few years but it sure was a pretty lake. Just north of Woodville that’s not too far away. Do you fish Tainter or Menomin ? I’m about 12 miles south of Menomonie. I sometimes get in on a tourney on Menomin through Wallmart. It’s more or less a fund raiser for a chilldrens fund I don’t remember which one right now.

I think it has a 25 dollar entry fee and they give out prizes not cash. Everyone wins something. I won a nice rod last year and this year I see they were closing them out for 15.00 each so I bought two more. If you need a partner for some of the tourneys just yell sounds like fun. You want to try Nugget this summer? Steve

Pax
    Participant
    Woodville, WI

Beleive it or not, but I’ve never fished Tainter or Menomin either. Had a buddy that worked for the DNR out of Baldwin swears they shocked up a couple 4 lb crappies in Menomin. Sounds like I’m going to have to really charge up the trolling motor batteries so maybe we can give it a shot sometime. ——————-Pax

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.