Small nothern lakes and flowages

• Anonymous

Hey….I’m back from my fishing Adventure!!! WOW…If you like pike fishing with tip ups?…then northern wisc. lakes are the ticket…I fished 4 different lakes with the same results…..Pike like tip ups and shinnners…and crappie minnows and ringworms…and ME!!! I think I iced 5 dz. pike in 2 days..As soon as the sun came up I would drill holes in 5-8 ft of water and set tip ups with shiners..(suckers just didn’t do it)While I cooked breafast for the troops I would have to run out and catch ” Another …and another …Ect. During the day….12 to 14 feet seem to be the ticket…couldn’t catch a crappie or sunny for nothing!!!! all in all I had a great time and really won’t urine and moan next time I catch a pike!!! Fished alot below the flowages also but will post that over on FTR….As Thats what they look like to me!!!!! ….rivers!!

Anonymous

Cool…. I love it. That is what it is all about. Glad you had a goo trip! Pictures? Hawger

Anonymous

pics are coming acually watched a 8 lb northen come in and check out the miinow….for 5 min…untill we wiggled it just right if the pics come out i’ll post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.