Crystal Lake..Douglas County

• Anonymous

I’m heading up to my brothers cabin next friday. The 15th I think, anyway its on Crystal Lake, south of Superior about 45 miles. Never been there so any info would help!!! He tells me the St. Croix Flowage Is only 5 miles Away so my first thought is fishing below that…..Walleyes? …any way if anyone can give some info on the area send a PM or post it here …THANX

SWANY

Anonymous

Ok …anyone out thier that can give me ANY information on the above post would be helpful…I’m leaving fri am so help if you can also any info on the fishing on the St. Croix of Minong flowages would be nice….Are there any fish up there????

Thanx SWANY

Anonymous

swany,

hopefully over the summer more word will hit WI fishermen and we’ll get more activity on this forum. Right now, there’s only like 5-7 of us that address this forum. We need more people to get involved!

Anonymous

thanx for the response, stillakid I will go up there and fish like h e double toothpicks….and post my efforts here!!!!

Anonymous

And of coarse i will post all recipes that i used to eat the fish i catch!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.