Tainter

• markvan
    Owatonna

Steve: Any report for the Red Cedar & Tainter? I might get to sneak an hour or two of fishing on Sunday. I have to drop off my kids at my folks place.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Boy I wish I could help you out but I haven’t been out. I went out last Sunday for the
    first time this summer (Lake Pepin) other than some early shore fishing (Chippewa river)
    I know the crappies should be biteing and I have some friends that usually do well trolling on
    upper Tainter and about the only thing they use are gold colored husky jerks. I think size 5
    is the right size and they usually troll between light house and park. They use size 5 I believe so they
    can catch other fish as well (crappies, perch) I think. I have to work Saturday but I may venture out Sunday somewhere.
    I hope this post was directed at me and if not I hope this also helps. LOL
    What time are you going out? I haven’t been on the Red Ceder lately either. Boy I got to get out more. Steve

markvan
    Owatonna

Yes, I ment it for you. We traded emails last year & never did get together for an outing. I don’t know when I can get out. It depends on how much the wife is willing to put up with. She may want to drop the kids off and run back to Owatonna on Saturday. But, if I can talk her into staying the night…. look out! I’ll try and keep you updated.

Mark

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Yep I remember. It”s just that there are a lot of Steve’s out there. I
    check the FTL forums so you can also check the Wisconsin lakes one there
    also. I’ll get back to you either way. Let me know if your gonna go
    Sunday. Are you driving up Sunday? Steve

markvan
    Owatonna

No, I am driving up on Sat. morning. The kids leave on a camping trip with grandma & grandpa at 2:00 PM. If we stay the night, my wife will want to go out, probably to the Pioneer by Jake’s. I would hit the water Sunday morning.

I’ll try and pin her down as to the plan.

Mark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.