New Wisconsin Rivers Forum!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

For those of you who like to fish the great rivers of wisconsin this forum is for you!

From the Brule to the Kickapoo, from the Fox to the Black, this is the place to talk about rivers in wisconsin. Their is a st.croix forum already but why limit wisconsin river talk to just the croix? Their is much much more moving water in the badger state to be enjoyed.

Welcome and enjoy!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Nice.

C’mon leinieman. this forum is made for you.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Thanks for the WI forum Hougie! If things pan out I’ll be able to add some info this year regarding the Yellow, Chippewa, and Apple Rivers. I hope this will add some Rusk Co. flowages in there like Thornapple or Dairyland Flowages as well.

SteveO…………you keep us in touch with your Flambeau experience?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

sure will! heading up there in July for my annual trip with the knuckleheads. 4 days of nailin’ smallies and the chance at a big river Muskie. my personal best is 44″. that was sweet!

interested on learning some more about the rivers you mentioned Kid. let’s try a few of them out together. Deal?

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi All, Boy turn my back for a day and bam a new forum. Let me guess you guy’s got tired of trying to figure out which forum I might post my next message about the Chippewa or Red Ceder on right. LOL I may still sneak one in just to see if someone catchs it. This will be a really nice addition to FTR in my opinion, there are so many rivers and so little time to fish. Always have time to read a few posts and then at least you have a little more info on where to try next hopefully narrowing ones search so more time can be spent doing some catching. Thanks for the new forum.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I think we might even have to shake on it SteveO! LOL! We need to get together soon and talk some of those details. )

bigpike

Very happy to see this forum, so many rivers so little time, underfished with no jet ski’s or other such rif-raf. I’ll be happy to keep people posted on my Chippewa River adventures I plan on topping my best from last year. 26″ walleye, 40+musky(gotta bring a tape with my hip boots), 20″smally. Way to go FTR!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.