Cutfoot or Winnie Report?????

• joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Anyone have a current fishing report for Cutfoot or Winnie? Are shiners available anywhere near Grand Rapids yet?

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Give Ben in Grand Rapids a call.

Ben’s Bait & Tackle

218 326-8281

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Sounds like Bens has some golden shiners but by the weekend it’s unknown. I haven’t heard of anyone in the area having spot tails yet.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

My Dad just got back. They had their best luck with Shiners at the gas station by Gosh Dam Place. The water temps went up Sunday so that should help with Shiner trapping. They said fishing was good, but slower than normal. 3 days of sun and very little wind can make the day bite tough out there. Good luck.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I’m headed up tonight and fishing Wed & Thur.(maybe Fri)
    Report upon return.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Some second hand info from last week. Had a buddy up there who put the hurt on big walleyes right by the narrows and in the mouth out in front of sugarbush point.

1/4 oz chart. jigs and shiners were the ticket, I wouldn’t hesitate to grab a few Rippin’ Raps either. Good Luck. Let us know how you do!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

My Dad just got back. They had their best luck with Shiners at the gas station by Gosh Dam Place. The water temps went up Sunday so that should help with Shiner trapping. They said fishing was good, but slower than normal. 3 days of sun and very little wind can make the day bite tough out there. Good luck.

I got a good second-hand report that had guys doing best at evening/night like fife suggested. Original floating raps and HJ8’s-10’s worked well for them after dark on shallow sand. Good luck!

Joel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.