No Ice Yet!

• Anonymous

Was up to watch the game with Bobber today and its weird to see waves rolling into shore. No boats were seen on the lake. Its still hard to believe we don’t have any ice yet. We can remember 3 years in the 90s when we were on the lake the day after Thanksgiving.

Hook

Anonymous

I drove up yesterday to store the Lund for the winter. The white caps would have made it a bit cold out there but if I had wanted to I could have launched the boat.

I did see that Ann Lake was frozen over and an eagle was on the ice about 100 yds from shore. We need a few nights at zero or less.

Dino

Anonymous

When we were looking out at the lake at those waves, we were commenting on how cold it would of been on the ice with that wind yesterday. It doesn’t look like were going to get any really cold weather for a few more days by the forecast. I do like what its doing for my heat bill though.

Hook

Anonymous

I hear that guy’s were out on Pickerel lake and Blue lake just out of Aitkin this past wkend. One guy said there was only 3 1/2 inch on Blue lake? Maybe we’ll get some cold enough nights this week to make some ice?

Mille Lacs has some ruff ice on the north end, But I think I might have more ice in my ice maker in the frig.

Keep ya posted, Bobber………….

Anonymous

Channel 5 had a piece on the resorts up there. Losing $10000 week has to be tough in an already hard business.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.