congrats Dean Marshal and Steve Vick!

• drew-evans
    rochester MN

congratulations for placing 20th out of 222 boats in the NTC and also placing in the top 20 out of 131 boats in the MWC! i herd you boys really put a clinic on for the boats around you up there!!

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Very impressive! Congrats!!

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Thanks Drew! We had a blast catching fish after fish! Wish we could have stretched out a couple of those 27 and 7/8 fish…..would have made day three weigh in a lot more interesting, but we had a great time!…….Especially, considering after we got to our spot day one and got our lines in and Dean says….”where is my coffee thermos?” I say, never saw it! After scouring every inch of every compartment in the boat for 15 minutes, Dean realizes he left it on the table outside the cabin…..I thought we were in for a looooooooonnnnng day, but he managed! Thanks again!

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Congrats boys! Steve it was great meeting you and always great seeing Deano!

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Congats!

jig-fan
    Port Byron IL

Great job guys ! I was impressed to see some of the Walleye Angler Trail folks in the top 20 also. Congrats to Galen Bremmer and to Hamergren and Newhoff also. Nice to see some old river rats can catch lake fish also.

stuart
    Mn.

Glad it’s working out this year timewise for you two to fish together.You make a good partnership.
    I would not want to spend a day with Dean and no coffee.So happy you survived Steve.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Quote:

Well done!

-J.

X2

ted-merdan

Impressive – congrats guys!

-ted

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

You and Gus trained well. CONGRATS GUYS.. …..rrr

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Quote:

…….Especially, considering after we got to our spot day one and got our lines in and Dean says….”where is my coffee thermos?” I say, never saw it! After scouring every inch of every compartment in the boat for 15 minutes, Dean realizes he left it on the table outside the cabin…..I thought we were in for a looooooooonnnnng day, but he managed! Thanks again!

Just imagine if he also forgot his smokes!

Way to go guys!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Thankfully the fish were biting really good and the coffee withdrawal was minamal. On the positive side,there wasnt any to spill in the boat!
    Many thanks to a great partner and what a memorable weekend. Making the All American level has been on my bucket list,and very grateful to have experienced it with Steve & many other good friends! Thanks to everyone, and I am still looking for the current seam up there!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice job guys That lake is giving up some good fishing right now if you know when/where to look

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

Thankfully the fish were biting really good and the coffee withdrawal was minamal. On the positive side,there wasnt any to spill in the boat!
    Many thanks to a great partner and what a memorable weekend. Making the All American level has been on my bucket list,and very grateful to have experienced it with Steve & many other good friends! Thanks to everyone, and I am still looking for the current seam up there!

There is a nice seam at the mouth of the creeks coming into the lake. I heard a rumor that an NTC boat was fishing one of them, so I figured it had to be you.

Nice job!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

[quoteThere is a nice seam at the mouth of the creeks coming into the lake. I heard a rumor that an NTC boat was fishing one of them, so I figured it had to be you.

Nice job!

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Way to go Dean. I checked out the standings last night.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.