RCL Activities and IDA Get Together

• kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

I’d like to welcome you IDAers to Devils lake with a cook out one day. Give me some feedback as to the best day to do it and how many I can expect.

I live in Minnewaukan and would guess that some of you will be fishing Pelican on the west end.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Kevin, how about Sunday night May 23rd? Most of the Co-Anglers are in town by then. That is a very nice offer and I look forward to getting together. I can think of about 6 guys from this site that will be fishing the tournament for sure.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

If dinner is on you Kevin, maybe I should come up fishing!!

This is a very nice offer!!

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Hey waterfowler…You have a thumb don’t you.

Just get on ‘eye 90 with a sign saying DEVILS LAKE and I’m sure someone will pick you up.

has
    Hudson, WI

Hey Scott,
    When are you planning on leaving? I told my work that I needed to be off from the Friday before the tourney till the Tuesday after Mamorial day . Can’t wait to fish in all them trees. Watch out trees here I come

scottsteil
    Central MN

Has, I am leaving Friday the 21st and I would imagine Jarrad is leaving the same day.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Maybe we can do something Saturday or Sunday after 6.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Either day works for us Kevin. Jarrad, Has, Myself and Joel will all be in town then. Let us know where and when and what to bring. We will be there

I think Buckshot and Stickboy from the site are fishing Devils Lake also. Anyone else? Travis??

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Why don’t we do it Saturday night at 7. It gets dark after 9 now. I’ll cook some brats, beans and tater salad. Bring your fav beverage. I like Grain Belt. I would expect you’d all be off the lake by then. This lake acts different during the day than evening. You won’t gain much fishing knowledge after 5.

I live on 281 a block south of the bait shop at the corner of Main Street in a tan trailer house. I’ll have to move the car motors and bodies so we can be in the yard. I’ll make sure the log chain I use to tie my dog out on is secure. Want to buy some hub caps?

Look for the welcome sign.

Just drop me an okie dokie if you plan to be there so I can unthaw some brats.

scottsteil
    Central MN

I will be there at 7:00 with the person who is fishing with me that day. Jarrad and Has will be there also I would imagine. I will bring the Grain Belt

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

I got an okie dokie from Jarrad.

has
    Hudson, WI

And i’ll bring more Grain Belt . I can’t wait to get out there, is it Friday yet?

scottsteil
    Central MN

Has you bring the Premium, I will bring the Lite beer from Miller, I have to fish early the next day

has
    Hudson, WI

Sounds good. Can’t wait to wake-up at 4am and go fishing. That’ll be sleeping in for me, seeing I have to be to work usually by then. . Looks like rain for the weekend out there, but its supose to clear by midweek .

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

We had two nice days in a row. We had our quota of good weather. It raised the water temp by 10 degrees since last week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.