Frostbite Lure Company? Under New Management?

• JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

I ordered some Dinner Bells a month ago that finally arrived and was about to go order a few more of a certain size and noticed the website is now under construction. Does anybody know if this is simply a website redesign or some type of bigger changes coming? New ownership? closing down? Their facebook page looks outdated and I’ve heard rumblings about personal issues with some of the guys who originally started it…

Do any other outdoor websites/stores sell the Frostbite brand?

Charles
    Participant

I was wondering about that also I was looking at a few Tantrum, Arron is still pushing there rods, so who knows.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

I would not be surprised if there were issues. Peric has his fingers in it. I hope Travis can start producing the Dinner Bell again.

TheCrappieFisherman
    Participant
    West Metro

I would not be surprised if there were issues. Peric has his fingers in it. I hope Travis can start producing the Dinner Bell again.

Sounds like he is/will be making some via his facebook page, I think he is calling them “demon tongue spoons”.. not sure when they will be released. Travis had a long post awhile back about some full time job issues and is now transitioning to a full time jig maker, hopefully that helps with his current demand which is insane.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Sounds like he is/will be making some via his facebook page, I think he is calling them “demon tongue spoons”.. not sure when they will be released. Travis had a long post awhile back about some full time job issues and is now transitioning to a full time jig maker, hopefully that helps with his current demand which is insane.

Good to know. I hope he will have some back in stock soon.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Looks like you are just a hair quicker than me looking up the site Suzuki. That is them.

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

Sweet looking. Cant wait to buy them.

luttes
    Participant
    Maplewood/WBL

It’s been radio silence from perric for 4 or 5 months… Wonder if something is going on…

Coletrain27
    Participant

Seems to be a lot of drama with that company. Guess that’s what happens when you go into business with a group of friends. I’m sure there’s a lot of things that we don’t know that happens and certain ones that work harder and put in more effort than others.

Ron Burgundy
    Participant
    Utica MN

Ordered 5 dinner bells 2 weeks ago and no progress. USPS tracking says waiting for package. Got an email response saying they’re held up in customs. Mail is slow since everybody is ordering everything rather than just buying in stores.

CC
    Participant

Order 10 last month and got it a week later. Glad I got mines in time.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Seems to be a lot of drama with that company. Guess that’s what happens when you go into business with a group of friends. I’m sure there’s a lot of things that we don’t know that happens and certain ones that work harder and put in more effort than others.

Partnerships with friends, family, enemy’s generally don’t end well. The vision and how to get there often differs.

Mr. Derek
    Participant
    NULL

It’s been radio silence from perric for 4 or 5 months… Wonder if something is going on…

They sold off a portion of googan so they are all trying to find purpose in life after their windfall of cash.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

Just a quick update that their website is back up. Aaron Weibe posted a video saying they had to fire some website store guys due to issues.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.