Found A $20 Bill in my Yard tonight

• crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

The 4 year old got a lot of these. Hes becoming a pro!

Attachments:
    1. 20210408_213754-scaled.jpg

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

For some reason pictures are taking forever to load on this site lately and I end up posting twice. Sorry

Attachments:
    1. 20210408_213754-1-scaled.jpg

belletaine
    Participant
    Nevis, MN

Heck yeah!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

My new house is a crawler field. We walk out in the driveway during evening rains and can pick up a bucket full between the road, driveway and yard. I love it.

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

Nice work crappie, and props for a good click-bait thread title lol

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

I found at least a $20 bill as well.

…unfortunately mine was just a crappy cupped 2×4 stud that fell out of the truck

Attachments:
    1. 2x4-Construction-Grade-Product-Image.jpg

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

Mom took the kids for a bike ride the other night after it rained. When they got home mom was carrying my 3 yr olds doll because she took it out of the little dolly seat on the back of her bike so she could fill it with worms. I was pretty proud of her.

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

The 4 year old got a lot of these. Hes becoming a pro!

did you put that 20 in the 4 year old piggy bank?????? devil rotflol

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

We are dog sitting for a neighbor ( More like horse sitting because it is a Great Dane ) last night when we walked over to let the dog out I noticed a ton of crawlers on the driveway and road. My wife laughed at me because I keep picking them up and tossing them back into the yards. I told her I didn’t want them getting run over by cars. I want then to survive till I need them to feed to a Walleye. She though it was funny that I’d save a crawler from cars just to later feed it to a fish. Then she started to think how much she likes fresh baked walleye and also started saving the crawlers jester

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

I also saved every large worm I could see in the road and swept up most of the small ones in the driveway. Getting soft in my old age.

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

All the ones my daughter picked up she laughed watching her chickens eat them.

IceManBran
    Participant

We have a million of them on the driveway/sidewalk as well.

For the guys who keep them, how are you storing them and how long will they stay alive?

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

I can see in my newly tilled garden where they came up, but pretty sure the robins are having a field day eating them. I looked on the street and none there either.

eyeguy507
    Participant
    SE MN

We have a million of them on the driveway/sidewalk as well.

For the guys who keep them, how are you storing them and how long will they stay alive?

Lucky! I had to go in my yard an hour ago and stalk them. Man they are fast! Couple handfuls should last me a couple months until I need more.
    I put mine in those sour cream containers and poke some holes in a mixture of black dirt and coffee grounds. I also throw in some garlic salt cuz, why not? They last many many months in my garage fridge.

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

Well tonight the little one was at the door trying to get his boots on 30 minutes before sunset. “Are the worms out yet dad!!?” He says eagerly.

We stayed out until well past his bedtime. Everytime I told him it was time to go in he looked at me and just said “can we just go a little bit more dad? I think I see one over there!!” And he would creep over to the next spot. Warms my heart. I tell you what he’s getting pretty good at it too. Got a few dozen more tonight

Netguy
    Participant
    Minnetonka

Around 1980 on the way to Redwing in late March, the car started slipping on 494 going down the big hill in Eden Prairie because of all the crawlers/worms on the road!! shock

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.