Fleet Farm Black Friday ad

• bates

It on their website now for all the nonbelievers. Is this better for the Internet police?

Deuces

Bates, it’s very nice of you to give the information that you had/have. But your initial place was in an individuals classified ad, whether it’s underpriced, overpriced, or priced just right that is up to the buyer seller to figure out. It’s a bit of unwritten courtesy to leave those alone, a separate thread with your ads would’ve went over real well.

Now if the ad is sitting there for months, and the seller keeps bumping it up it has been hinted at times maybe to lower price or give some info to the seller in a PM of advice to help sell.

wave

deertracker

Dang, what did I miss. Anyone got popcorn?
    DT

Pauleye
    Onamia

Popcorn!!

Attachments:
    1. 4E0FBC99-C0CB-48FF-964C-35E3FB237E43.jpeg

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Too much lickher last night maybe?

basseyes

Someone did something. Then someone’s feelings got hurt. Then something else happened. Now this is a counter suit to the original case. Then there’ll be an appeal.

He said this.

He said he didn’t mean that.

They said he shouldn’t of said this or that. To which he replied to they that that wasn’t his intention.

To which they replied to he about what he said that he said that they didn’t like.

Or something like that.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Dang, guess it’s time to stock up on some synthetic motor oil!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

As far as the actual ad goes, it is very underwhelming with regards to outdoor gear. Outside of the Striker bibs, there’s nothing really that’s an amazing deal that I don’t already have or would give up hours in the morning to go wait for.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Rob G

bates UDM!!Keep up the good work, wow includes larger sizes. thanks bro!

tangler
    Inactive

Interestingly enough the actual price is missing from the ad that FF has posted to their website. Kinda weird? I didn’t really see anything that was calling my name either.

Attachments:
    1. 21E72884-3013-468C-B4E0-16D99708F549.png

Rob G

Black Friday.com has it!!

Attachments:
    1. BA8D3501-5BDF-4172-9A19-D36510E8240A.png

Mike Stephens
    WI.

I think they are all in collusion. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

It on their website now

Thanks, but well…you could have just have left it at that.

Is this better for the Internet police?

But was this part necessary? Did it add anything to your sharing your information?

Proverbs 12:15
    The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel

I have learned a great amount from following that passage personally in my everyday life. Just thought I’d share because when I’ve looked in the mirror myself many times, I didn’t like my reflection.

FWIW, I am looking for a good deal on size XL Striker bibs, so thanks for sharing the info.

It won’t work out for me to get to a FF Black Friday morning.

If anyone does get there and is able to score that deal, report back. I’ll be wondering what I missed. neutral

riverruns
    Inactive

Proverbs 12:15
    The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel

I have learned a great amount from following that passage personally in my everyday life. Just thought I’d share because when I’ve looked in the mirror myself many times, I didn’t like my reflection.

toast

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.