Flash glow lure light

• Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

This light was my favorite way to charge up glow lures. It was like a flash on a camera but supper intense. It died on me a couple of years ago and I have been looking for one ever since. There is no writing on the light and I don’t know who makes it. I bought it at John’s bait and tackle in Faribault almost 10 years ago. Unfortunately, John doesn’t remember what it is either. I have a glow ring but it doesn’t work as well as this did. I have tried many different products and even disposable cameras but nothing compares to the way this would make a lure glow in a split second. Does anyone know what this is call or where to get one?

Attachments:
    1. 20201218_152038.jpg

2. 20201218_152024.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

It doesn’t show up well in the picture but there are two lights on the side. The green one says power and a yellow one says flash. When the light was ready the yellow light would turn on. I tried to rebuild this light by replacing the bad capacitor. It worked once after that and the compactor fried up again. So there is more wrong with this light than I can fix. It took one AA battery. The main power button is on the back and the flash button is next to the power light.

buddah6

Its called a pop-it flashlight! Did a few google searches and came up empty on where to buy one however. Good Luck!

Attachments:
    1. download.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Thank you. applause I couldn’t find it.

curleytail

You might see if Will still has any extras.

Attachments:
    1. neauralizer-featured.png

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.