river trip

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

booked myself an impromptu river trip out of Midway this saturday. been a good 8 or 9 years since I have done that stretch due to low water. i hear there is a nice flow going and i bet those fish haven’t seen a lot of pressure lately. bass and muskie watch out.

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Flambeau is on my list for the summer…sounds like a hoot, let me know how it goes.

brianjkuphal

ive been fishing the river a lot this spring seems no matter what stretch i fish any chartruse colored lures are the ticket,good luck…..

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Thanks buddy

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

SteveO:

When ya heading and good luck!!!

Mark

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Going up again 7/21. Fished last Saturday. Had a great day on smallies.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Heard they shut the water off from the flowage. Low water and Africa hot for our canoe trip. Fish will be schooled up in holes. Perfect

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

SteveO:

Do you know about the excel energy link for the water levels and maybe those are only good for the pool above the dam on the TFF…

Mark

FlambeauVista
    Park Falls, WI

You can also find water level history and charts on the Turtle-Flambeau Flowage & Trude Lake Property Owners Assoc. site at http://tfftl.org/ There is a lot of good info on this site.

FlambeauVista
    Park Falls, WI

The Turtle Flambeau Flowages Association will hold a Pig & Corn Roast on August 13, 2011, with food being served from 4:00 p.m. until it is gone. The event will be held on the deck at the Midway Bar, 89281 County Highway F, Butternut, WI 54514 (11 miles northeast of Butternut or 19 miles southwest of Mercer). On the menu will be pork, grilled sweet corn, potato salad, deserts and more. Musical entertainment includes performances by the Flambeau Ramblers Barbershop Chorus followed by DJ music. There will be chances to win great prizes throughout the day. All proceeds from the event go toward promoting and enhancing the Turtle Flambeau Flowage region. For additional information contact Shane or Molly at the Midway Bar, 715-769-3680 or visit http://www.turtleflambeauflowage.com.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.