pixly flowage

• brianjkuphal
    Participant

saturday morning musky,not very big had a few swipes from smallmouths up river/had to call it a day early too many inconsiderate sob’s on the water today impatiance at the landing,makes me second guess why i put anything on this website at all… mama always said i was a dummy!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

saturday morning musky,not very big had a few swipes from smallmouths up river/had to call it a day early too many inconsiderate sob’s on the water today impatiance at the landing,makes me second guess why i put anything on this website at all… mama always said i was a dummy!

Sorry to hear about your frustrating day. As someone that has shared a lot of info online I’ve pondered the same things.

I always try to remind myself that what I do and how I live my life is for the few good guys and not the “others” that can at times seem like the majority. I know I’ll never change the impatient or rude ones I run into but the relationships I’ve made with some here through this site make it all worthwhile.

stuwest
    Participant
    Elmwood, WI

I want to second your sentiment, James. Working with the public will never be easy, but the few good relationships make it worth the effort. Good people are tuff to find…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I want to second your sentiment, James. Working with the public will never be easy, but the few good relationships make it worth the effort. Good people are tuff to find…

Plus… sharing makes ME feel good. So I do it despite the occasional negative.

Brian, we appreciate what you share here.

brianjkuphal
    Participant

thanks fellas,its all better now the suns shining and i found a nice quiet spot full of smallies /talk to you soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.