First Ice MEGA Live Otter Tail County Panfish – IDO TV S17 E2

• Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

James Holst and Konnor Kleist of OTC Guiding Services use MEGA Live to catch first ice crappies and bluegills.

rumriverrunner
    Participant

Konnor Kleist of OTC Guiding Services

If your in the area, call Konnor. I’ve had the opportunity to fish with him as a paying customer more than a few times. Both open water and ice fishing, he’s got the bites dailed in and he’s a true gentleman. Very good at keeping kids happy in the boat too!

ekruger01
    Participant

No more TUCR?

bigcrappie
    Participant
    Blaine

Nice to see a non walleye show, keep it up guys.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

What rods are you fishing

PmB
    Participant

I think I saw 13’s

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I think I saw 13’s

That would be awful for the crowd here. Imagine all the guys who will have to run and grab 13s because the crew here is fishing them.

Coletrain27
    Participant

That would be awful for the crowd here. Imagine all the guys who will have to run and grab 13s because the crew here is fishing them.

No thanks

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

The black handle stood out and I thought I was the only one who noticed right away. I was surprised to see it was 13 fishing and not the Archangle rod. I always wonder what those rods felt like with the handle and blank molded as one. https://13fishing.com/archangel-ice-rod
    I think they were using the widow maker.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Sure looks like the Widow Maker. Deadstick version?

Attachments:
    1. NOT-TUCR.jpg

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

The widow maker is a sweet rod. When gander went under I got 5 of them for 10 bucks a piece

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

No thanks

Come one you know how the loyal crowd works. I watched it from thorn and otter to every one ditching for tucr and eskimo, to now what , who knows lol.

Coletrain27
    Participant

Come one you know how the loyal crowd works. I watched it from thorn and otter to every one ditching for tucr and eskimo, to now what , who knows lol.

Ha yea, it changes every year. I own a little of everything so I can always say I’m loyal I guess jester

PmB
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>PmB wrote:</div>
    I think I saw 13’s

Nope. And I shouldn’t have sold that panhandler!

tswoboda
    Participant

Don’t forget Marcum and Custom Jigs and Spins. 5ish years ago you couldn’t find a slender spoon anywhere in the Midwest.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Nope. And I shouldn’t have sold that panhandler!
    [/quote]

I gave that pan handler a work out last season. Easily my favorite panfish rod

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Don’t forget Marcum and Custom Jigs and Spins. 5ish years ago you couldn’t find a slender spoon anywhere in the Midwest.
    [/quote]

Shows you how much people buy in to what using what the big guys use. I always think opposite. If everyone is using them, I want something different

tim hurley
    Participant

Konner went to a plain hook and a split shot I think-anyone else do that ? Have never tried that ice fishing.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.