Fantasy Bust

• big_g
    Isle, MN

So who else had Jalen Hurts and lost him for a critical playoff game ? To top it off, I also have his 2 main WR’s, Smith and Brown. Well it was a good run I guess ! jester doah

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Surprised he didn’t get injured earlier than this considering all the running and hits he’s taken this season. He’s gonna have to start being more conservative with his body if he wants to play QB long term.

The person in my league who has him is starting Goff instead. Don’t think Jared will be putting up 35 points this week.

Who are you starting at QB instead Big G?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sadly, I picked up the Jets QB… he got me 3.78 last night doah

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’m riding Kirko Chill to the championship! Have to win this weekend to get there but it’s looking good so far. Picking up The Jets qb was rough for you.

Here’s my squad.

Attachments:
    1. 28A10777-ADFF-4CDC-AA88-F617331E0DA1.png

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Here’s my squad.

Not bad except for the Eagles defense. Stevenson could have tough sledding against Cincy and if they fall behind, they will abandon the run.

Didn’t even realize Waller was playing. I thought he was out for the season.

If you’ve made it this far, obviously you’re doing something right.

Jensen

I have him as well and only option I have is Daniel Jones

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Would not be surprised if Minshew plays well, and the WR get decent #s. But that ship already sailed for you at QB if you started Max Wilson. I’ve been rotating QB’s since Kyler got hurt. I have Goff streaming this week.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have him as well and only option I have is Daniel Jones

I was torn between him and Wilson… our league whore already grabbed Minshew…dam crazy doah jester

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mahtofire14 wrote:</div>
    Here’s my squad.

Not bad except for the Eagles defense. Stevenson could have tough sledding against Cincy and if they fall behind, they will abandon the run.

Didn’t even realize Waller was playing. I thought he was out for the season.

If you’ve made it this far, obviously you’re doing something right.

Eagles D has been great for me all year except one game. I think they are the number 2 or 3 D in fantasy.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Eagles D has been great for me all year except one game. I think they are the number 2 or 3 D in fantasy.

Oh I’m sure. Could be significantly tougher sledding at Dallas tomorrow though. Good luck to you

Brittman

Having too many on your FF offense from one team is a very risky proposition.

My daughter’s FF team had Hurts. She was hoping for a 1st or 2nd place finish this year. She also had the chance to start the Jet’s QB but held off.

Big weekend. I have 3 FF teams and all are still going. Actually finished in 1st place in two leagues and 2nd place in the other league. That type of regular season finish tends to be the kiss of death come playoff time. Will see.. My QBs are Allen, Hebert, and Cousins.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That type of regular season finish tends to be the kiss of death come playoff time. Will see.. My QBs are Allen, Hebert, and Cousins.

Ain’t that the truth! jester

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.