Extracting oneself?

• SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

How does one remove themself forum membership?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Easy if I understand your post. Stop posting and don’t come back. The persons posts flounder and sink in the quicksand of IDO.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

So you’re saying there isn’t.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

In the event that a member’s account is suspended, banned or deleted the posts and or content submitted to the website under that account remain the sole property of the site owner.
    The user agreed to these terms and conditions when they created their user account.

munchy
    NULL

Sorry to see you want to leave Dave.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Sorry your leaving Dave.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Dave,
    Maybe ask one of the Mods, or someone you know, to go into your settings page and change your password and email address. without giving you the new login information? Like mentioned earlier, the site still owns the content, but at least you won’t be able to post, and nobody will be able to contact you.

HRG

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Curious as to why?
    Obviously you don’t have to say, but still curious.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Sorry to see you want to leave Dave.

Sorry your leaving Dave.

I didn’t see where he said he wants to leave, he just asked about the process.

I’ve asked about funeral procedures but that doesn’t mean I want to die.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

This is an interesting thread…. coffee

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Eagles: Hotel California Lol!

Thanks guys, maybe a little break is in order. I was feeling like I wasn’t offering much to the site and when the general discussion page turned into Corona central, I was contemplating moving on. In scouring the profile/settings I thought it was odd that there was no “remove” option.

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

Pretty sure you can go blind from extracting yourself too much. That’s what the reverend says anyway.

Hang in there, Dave. I appreciate your input to the forum.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Every year as ice fishing is ending and before open water is in full swing this forum seems to get toxic. Throw in a new virus and a little panic and it gets 100X worse. Take a little break and things will calm down when people can the in the boats again.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Eagles: Hotel California Lol!

Thanks guys, maybe a little break is in order. I was feeling like I wasn’t offering much to the site and when the general discussion page turned into Corona central, I was contemplating moving on. In scouring the profile/settings I thought it was odd that there was no “remove” option.

Ok man…tell me a fishing story, or a story about your upcoming fishing plans. I wanna hear something good!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.