Kudos to Marcum!!!!!

• Opie
    Participant
    Coon Rapids, MN

I had screwed up my OVS 560, either by a bad power strip that I plugged the charger into, or by grabbing the wrong charger. I stopped in to Marcum yesterday and told them I had a problem. I prefaced the conversation by stating that it was most likely something not so bright that I had done to cause the problem. Well, they said “let’s take a look at it”. They checked some things out and sure enough, the unit was damaged. The gentleman then went into the back room, came out with another main unit. He proceeded to hook up my camera cable to it and test the camera. It worked fine, so he took my damaged unit out of the gray bag, put the unit he had brought out into the bag, swapped out the batteries, and said there you go. Amazed, I asked if that was it??? and he smiled, shook my hand and said to have a great day.

What a company!!! Fabulous customer service. I am extemely happy with my choices of Marcum for my ice fishing electronics (not bashing any of the other companies, just stating my pleasure). Just wanted to share the experience.

Thanks,
    Dean Thorn

Pikester
    Participant

Thats awesome. They’ll get my business after reading that.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Question, when you say Marcum, is there a store, or is it the factory ? Where is it located ? I am getting a flasher soon, and am entertaining all, but customer service is a huge factor to look at. Thanks.

big g

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Their service center is located in Anoka, I believe.

scottsteil
    Participant
    Central MN

Their offices are in Anoka and I believe they are going to be opening a service center there also. They have one in Brainerd currently.

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

MarCum has been excellent to work with so far. This is our first year carrying their products and they have treated us like we’ve been a customer for years. They’ve handled any warranty or customer service issue quickly and in a pleasurable manner. Kudos to MarCum for sure!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.