ENTER TO WIN >>> MarCum Technologies M1 Flasher Give Away!

• migh7yhun7er
    Participant

I’ve been ice fishing for a couple years and been watching Ido for just as long but I’ve never used a flasher or a camera mostly because I couldn’t afford one it be cool to get one and it would help a lot so I’ll drop a line and see if I can get a bite

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Participant
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I’ve been ice fishing for a couple years and been watching Ido for just as long but I’ve never used a flasher or a camera mostly because I couldn’t afford one it be cool to get one and it would help a lot so I’ll drop a line and see if I can get a bite

Welcome… wave

If I happen to win, I’ll send it your way. I don’t really need 3 flashers.

migh7yhun7er
    Participant

That’s extremely generous of you thank you is the least I could say but in the end someone’s gonna get a really good unit and win or lose I’m still gonna fish on and wish every one who’s hitting the ice a safe and successful season

Steve Plantz
    Participant
    SE MN

Thanks James and IDO sponsors for all these great give aways! I could really use a flasher I have never done too much ice fishing but I am planning on getting out more this year and have started picking up some gear here and there.

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

I haven’t ice fished in a number of years, and I got rid of my Lowrance ice machine a few years ago. A new flasher might put me it in the ice again. Great idea, IDO!

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

Would love to be hole hopping with that Marcum .

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

So, who won?

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Congratulations to Nic Walstrom! You are the winner of the Marcum M1 Flasher, IDO Giveaway!

Thank you to all who participated. Make sure to visit In-DepthOutdoors.com and keep up to date with the weekly IDO Giveaways for your chance to win some of the best gear in ice fishing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.