ENTER TO WIN — FULLY LOADED WALLEYE SETUP!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

After a few week hiatus, we have a new giveaway! This week’s giveaway is a fully loaded walleye setup. Between a Tuned Up Custom Rods Commander, Okuma Helios SX-20, Sufix lines, a full selection of James’ favorite Rapala and VMC lures, and an Otter Sportsman case to protect it all with, you’ll have everything you need to hit the ice and catch some walleyes!

To win, go to https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/giveaways/complete-tucr-walleye-setup/ and submit your entry. You have through Monday, February 26th to enter, and the winner will be announced Tuesday, February 27th. Good luck!

cooter00
    Participant

I would love to win this setup

efish3
    Participant

I’d like to win,could really use that set-up!

fishsammich
    Participant

I’d take it spring walleye fishing

kenneth leonard
    Participant

been using tip-ups for 50 years and would like to try fishing with the rods and lures that you use, but alas im on a veterans pension and don’t have the funds to try new things.

baldwin4
    Participant
    NE IA

Who won?

ski junkie
    Participant
    Grantsburg, Wisc

I sure hope its me… yay yay yay

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Congrats to Wayne Schwalbe — you are the winner of this fully loaded walleye setup! Thanks to all who participated, and to our great sponsors — Tuned Up Custom Rods, Okuma Fishing USA, Sufix Lines, Rapala, VMC Hooks, and Otter Outdoors — for helping us provide this awesome giveaway!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.