Enter To Win — Fully Loaded Panfish Setup!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

This week’s giveaway is a fully loaded panfish setup! Between a Tuned Up Custom Fusion, Okuma Ceymar C-10, Sufix Ice Magic lines, a full selection of James’ favorite VMC jigs and spoons, and a Striker Ice Transporter case to carry it all in, you’ll have everything you need to hit the ice and catch bluegills, crappies, and perch!

To win, go to http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/giveaways/complete-tucr-panfish-setup/ and submit your entry. You have through Monday, January 8th to enter, and the winner will be announced Tuesday, January 9th. Good luck!

Bryce Groves

looks like that rod needs to have a little bend from a big gill. Hope I win.

Tom schmitt

I guess I just don’t understand social media. I try to share or use the lucky URL and nothing happens.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I guess I just don’t understand social media. I try to share or use the lucky URL and nothing happens.

https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/giveaways/complete-tucr-panfish-setup/?lucky=30965

Above is my lucky url from a test registration I just made. If one of my friends clicks on it to access the entry page and subsequently completes an entry I will get TWO additional entries into the giveaway. We have some people that generate hundreds of extra entries using their lucky url which, of course, greatly increases their chances of winning. The people that are generating all their extra entries are sharing their lucky url by personal email or on Facebook, Instagram, etc.

A typical email or post on social media would read something like, “IDO is giving away a complete Panfish Arsenal that I would LOVE to win! Use this url to enter the giveaway and you’ll be entered and I will get two extra entries! If I win I’ll let you raid my tackle box!” https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/giveaways/complete-tucr-panfish-setup/?lucky=30965

One last thing, you can use your own lucky url. The system remembers you.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

So did I… no friends to share it with, but my one entry will get it done ) Thanks for pulling the contest together!

Ryan Wilson

So did I… no friends to share it with, but my one entry will get it done ) Thanks for pulling the contest together!

That’s about how I feel lol. Can’t win it if you’re not in it though!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Congratulations to Craig Winter on winning this fully loaded panfish setup! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another great giveaway!

curleytail

Craig WINTER??? Well now we KNOW it’s all rigged!

Just kidding. Congrats Craig. That would be a sweet package just about any ice guy could make good use of.

Tucker

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.