Engel live bait rechargeable lithium pump

• Huntindave
    Participant
    Shell Rock Iowa

Engel advertises this as a 4 speed pump.

(A) Which speed is “default”? High? Low?
    (B) Each button push increases or decreases the default speed?
    (C) Which indicator light corresponds to the choice of speed? ie. far left light for lowest speed to far right light for highest speed? or some other arrangement?

I don’t see enough difference in the actual output to differentiate which speed is which.

** I have sent an inquiry to Engel, but no response yet.**

PmB
    Participant

Right high left low
    Hit timer button for intermittent or on/off cycle. Light will blink
    I think default is high but the green lights should show you on the left/low to right/high scale.

MX1825
    Participant

Engel advertises this as a 4 speed pump.

(A) Which speed is “default”? High? Low?
    (B) Each button push increases or decreases the default speed?
    (C) Which indicator light corresponds to the choice of speed? ie. far left light for lowest speed to far right light for highest speed? or some other arrangement?

I don’t see enough difference in the actual output to differentiate which speed is which.

** I have sent an inquiry to Engel, but no response yet.**

Don’t hold your breath. I sent Engel 2 emails about 2 different issues and the only response was advertising email ads. No answer to my questions. Had to unsubscribe from the email ads. flame

Huntindave
    Participant
    Shell Rock Iowa

Right high left low
    Hit timer button for intermittent or on/off cycle.
    I think default is high but the green lights should show you on the left/low to right/high scale.

Thanks, Watching the bubble output, I couldn’t tell. After holding the pump in my hand, I could feel the decrease in vibration, as I cycled thru the speeds.
    again, thanks

Huntindave
    Participant
    Shell Rock Iowa

I just saw today (email from Engel) where Engel has released for sale, their rechargeable lithium pump in a combo package with a bait cooler. Before this the pump was only offered as a separate item.

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

I’ve had good luck with the Clam rechargeable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.